I don't think necessity is the mother of invention - invention, in my opinion, arises directly from idleness, possibly also from laziness. To save oneself trouble.
Agatha Christie (1890 - 1976), An Autobiography, 1977
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Who is Your Role Model for 2013?
This is an honest evaluation of who your Role Model is in 2013.
This is fun. I promise you will laugh when you find the identity of your role model.
I was really surprised to find out the name of my role model.
Don't scroll down yet.
To find the identity of your personal role model, do the mathematics below..
Then scroll down to find your hero or heroine.
It is crazy how accurate this is! NO PEEKING!
1.) Pick your favourite number between 1 - 9
2.) Multiply by 3
3.) Add 3
4.) Then again multiply by 3... I'll wait if you need a calculator
5.) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number
6.) Add the digits together NOW SCROLL DOWN
And with that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:
2. Oprah Winfrey
3. Ernest Hemingway
4. Mother Teresa
5. Bill Gates
8. Nelson Mandela
9. Joe Lilley
I know, I know, it's my happy attitude to life. I just have that special effect on people!
P.S. Stop picking different numbers!
1. Home is where you hang your @.
2. The E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
3. A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click.
4. You can't teach a new mouse old clicks.
5. Great groups from little icons grow.
6. Speak softly and carry a cellular phone.
7. C:\ is the root of all directories.
8. Don't put all your hypes in one home page.
9. Pentium wise; pen and paper foolish.
10. The modem is the message.
11. Too many clicks spoil the browse.
12. The geek shall inherit the earth.
13. A chat has nine lives.
14. Don't byte off more than you can view.
15. Fax is stranger than fiction.
16. What boots up must come down.
17. Windows will never cease.
18. In Gates we trust.
19. Virtual reality is its own reward.
20. Modulation in all things.
21. A user and his leisure time are soon parted.
22. There's no place like home.com
23. Know what to expect before you connect.
24. Oh, what a tangled website we weave when first we practice.
25. Speed thrills.
26. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.
Old Age Benefits
Yes, being over 50 does have its advantages...
1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
2. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
3. No one expects you to run into a burning building.
4. People call at 9 p.m. and ask, "Did I wake you?"
5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
6. There's nothing left to learn the hard way.
7. Things you buy now won't wear out.
8. You can eat dinner at 4 p.m.
9. You can live without sex (but not without glasses).
10. You enjoy hearing about other people's operations.
11. You get into a heated argument about pension plans.
12. You have a party and the neighbours don't even realize it.
13. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
14. You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
15. You sing along with the elevator music.
16. Your eyes won't get much worse.
17. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
18. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the National Weather Service.
19. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
20. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.
21. You can't remember who sent you this.
Good morning everyboomie.
I keep nodding off to sleep already, and why not, it's 11:31.
Work was busy busy busy, and after getting my shower, and eating something, I took some sleep-aid pills, and they are working.
I remember always staying up real late watching TV back when I was a youngster. I even stayed up way way late with my kids watching Friday Night Videos when they were little.
Now.....I just don't see it as an efficient use of my time.
Back then, when I was 10, or later if you will, when I stayed up late, I would get up late as well, which was swell.
Now, no matter what time that I go to bed, a little voice inside my head, awakens me, not at 10 or 11 no, but at 7:00 instead.
So now, "early to bed" is the catch phrase that allows me to catch more Z's these days.
Have a happy day everyone.