GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#870936 - 02/27/13 11:28 AM Re: Shadows: Price for Our Sins - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Kayc Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kentucky
Thanks Marian! I can always just skip it. lol thanks

#870969 - 02/27/13 03:24 PM Re: Shadows: Price for Our Sins - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Kayc]
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I'm sorry I can't help, Kay. I don't like skipping puzzles either, but I certainly find myself doing that sometimes. grin

#871417 - 03/02/13 08:54 AM Re: Shadows: Price for Our Sins - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Kayc Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kentucky
Hi Marian, wave I decided to wait until the walkthrough was finished before I skipped. The game says they must be the same size, color, and same shape.
The walkthrough says you just need the same shape. The color doesn't matter. Yay! The puzzle was easy using different colors. If anyone else has this problem, you can let them know. I have more of the game left than I thought. I've enjoyed the game so far, but haven't had the problems some have had.
Thanks again
Kay smile

#871434 - 03/02/13 10:12 AM Re: Shadows: Price for Our Sins - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Kayc]
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thank you very much for that information, Kay; that could definitely prove useful to someone else. Good for you for figuring it out! bravo wave

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (Ewil02, Marji, NDLVR, Jarkeld, Reenie, Melia, 3dobermans, BrownEyedTigre, gamern, Marian), 84 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean, gerald
8493 Registered Users