GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#872575 - 03/07/13 08:08 PM A New Beginning: Chapter 6 Glitch
NikkiB1986 Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI USA
I don't know if this is happening for anyone else but at the end of Chapter 6 when you're supposed to search Lisa's body to get her scarf you can't click on her. I then noticed the only thing I could do was talk to Duve and Bent. Plus if I clicked anywhere on the screen Fae would walk on it regardless of gravity. This is clearly a huge glitch that prevents you from finishing the game. Does anyone know of a fix?

Would anyone be willing to send me a savegame so I can continue on past this point?

Should I uninstall and re-install again, and this time get rid of all my profile, bookmark and savegame data?

#872596 - 03/07/13 10:25 PM Re: A New Beginning: Chapter 6 Glitch [Re: NikkiB1986]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
Do you have an earlier save you can go back to?
Sometimes bugs like this don't repeat.

I see French and German patches at Patches-Scrolls for this game, but none in English.

#872608 - 03/08/13 01:27 AM Re: A New Beginning: Chapter 6 Glitch [Re: NikkiB1986]
NikkiB1986 Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI USA
Nevermind I just beat it. I ended up starting all over. This time though I went straight to the body to check for the scarf instead of talking to anyone. I don't know if that makes a difference but it seemed to on my end. Still couldn't save after level 5 though. Strange.

Glitches aside, the game was great! I love it!

#872902 - 03/09/13 09:13 PM Re: A New Beginning: Chapter 6 Glitch [Re: NikkiB1986]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
I'm glad to hear you were able to finish the game despite that it wouldn't save after chapter 5.

Moderator:  InlandAZ, Jenny100 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (manxman, kjos, Jarkeld, Draclvr, Yankee Clipper, Clovis, 3dobermans, lor), 59 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes, veteran, JaV
8537 Registered Users