GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#873635 - 03/13/13 04:43 PM Re: CBE Software to Create an Enhanced Version of J.U.L.I.A [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
rmt Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: London, UK
I am watching the stream, thanks Ana. I just asked a question on reddit, I am themarginal. We'll see if it gets any answer... lol

#873636 - 03/13/13 04:45 PM Re: CBE Software to Create an Enhanced Version of J.U.L.I.A [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon
If anyone has a problem with seeing the video, clcik on the Google link and unsub from the html5 trial you've probably been entered in. You can always subscribe again later.

Gil.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
22 registered (GBC, BrownEyedTigre, Fictiorama, Iurii, grace, Jenny100, Billy the Kid 64, CanukDenis, Gimme, 1 invisible), 97 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse
8541 Registered Users