GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#876625 - 03/28/13 01:26 PM Re: Hidden, a New Adventure Game by Lost Spell [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
There is a close similarity with this game and the one we have at Free Games Galore, Hidden, Chapter one: Primitive Essence.

Like in the presentation text above and the Trailer, the first name Eneko is mention, as well as the Patagonian forest and that the story is a mature one.
In the presentation text in French of the free game, it is mention at the end that it is not for a Young public.

And the developers of the free game are from Argentina.

Did we had the chance to play Chapter one of this upcoming game?

Chief wave

#876638 - 03/28/13 02:49 PM Re: Hidden, a New Adventure Game by Lost Spell [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
Ana, good idea. Thanks.

Chief wave

#876640 - 03/28/13 02:56 PM Re: Hidden, a New Adventure Game by Lost Spell [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Sorry Chief, I deleted my post, I didn't see your second post. oops

Both games are by Lost Spell, so it appears that they are indeed working on the same game. I am checking if it's a continuation or a remake.

Ana wave

#876882 - 03/29/13 08:17 PM Re: Hidden, a New Adventure Game by Lost Spell [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Tracy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Colorado, USA
Looks very nice! Once I fall in love with a game's screenshots, they have me for good, so I am going to be eager to see this one get released!

Good luck to you guys btw--I love seeing indie game companies succeed!

Tracy

#877088 - 03/30/13 08:04 PM Re: Hidden, a New Adventure Game by Lost Spell [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Jaesun Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Seattle, WA
This looks pretty cool. Haven't had a spooky game in a while.

#883281 - 04/24/13 09:58 PM Re: Hidden, a New Adventure Game by Lost Spell [Re: Jaesun]
IgnacioTricherri Offline
Junior Boomer

Hi Boomers!
I'm Ignacio Tricherri from LostSpell. Thank you very much for all your kind words and enthusiasm... and sorry for the delay in the response.
For all of you who could be asking themselves questions about the game i have to say that indeed, we are the same developers of the webgame. This is not a continuation and not exactly a remake, but it takes the essence of the original story. So, instead of something like a "chapter 2", we just took a new and challenging direction some years ago: make Hidden a complete game for PC, with a lot better graphics, a large, complete and rich story (no chapters), an immersive atmosphere, a creepy soundtrack and many more things. We hope you enjoy what will come of this! Stay tuned. laugh

Well, I hope I helped to clear up some doubts, if not please ask anything you want.

Regards,
Ignacio.

#883285 - 04/24/13 10:11 PM Re: Hidden, a New Adventure Game by Lost Spell [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Thanks for stopping in Ignacio and welcome to GameBoomers!

Ana wave

#883286 - 04/24/13 10:30 PM Re: Hidden, a New Adventure Game by Lost Spell [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Good to see you, Ignacio. thumbsup wave

#883416 - 04/25/13 10:12 AM Re: Hidden, a New Adventure Game by Lost Spell [Re: Marian]
IgnacioTricherri Offline
Junior Boomer

Thank you very much! My pleasure.

#883418 - 04/25/13 10:21 AM Re: Hidden, a New Adventure Game by Lost Spell [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

welcome Ignacio!
Thank you for the update.

#884920 - 05/01/13 06:52 PM Re: Hidden, a New Adventure Game by Lost Spell [Re: MaG]
Reenie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
I gave it a try, after seeing this discussion thread. Very moody and clever. Nothing forced or silly or glaringly wrong. I dig the "spooky," too. Will be watching to see if it turns into a full-blown game. I'll buy it!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
1 registered (misslilo), 68 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users