GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#878078 - 04/03/13 05:20 PM Re: Cryptograms [Re: Urban Worrier]
lanlynk Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Alaska
9. It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be entirely uneducated. ~Alec Bourne

#878443 - 04/05/13 06:52 AM Re: Cryptograms [Re: Urban Worrier]
Urban Worrier Offline

Adept Boomer

Loc: Bucks, England
lanlynk - Good Solve! Great to see you over here in the Garden. Hope to see much more of you.

#878860 - 04/06/13 05:23 PM Re: Cryptograms [Re: Urban Worrier]
lanlynk Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Alaska
Thanks for the welcome. I love crytograms. I've been trying to see how you guys are doing the other puzzles, so I'll probably lurk for a while. Looks like a fun forum.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Pandora, soot, Urban Worrier 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (sanford, Sherlock, Gimme, Marian, Koala, BrownEyedTigre, Pokey), 77 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Akkad, ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9
8568 Registered Users