GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Torment: Tides of Numenera Kickstarter postfunding update # 1 #879197
04/07/13 05:28 PM
04/07/13 05:28 PM
Denmark, Europe
Karsten Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Karsten  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Denmark, Europe
If you want to know this Kickstarter Project is going, please look here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/torment-tides-of-numenera/posts/446717

If they get 4.5 million US dollars at the end April, they will add a stronghold. Quote from Kevin Saunders:

Quote:
Many backers have asked about the “Stronghold” that was at the $4.5M Stretch Goal, however. At your request and suggestion, what we’ll do is allow all PayPal contributions through the end of April to count toward determining whether or not we reached this goal. On Monday, we’ll tell you exactly how far we have left to go and through the end of the month we’ll provide more frequent updates on tumblr and Facebook about progress toward that $4.5M goal. If we do make it by the end of April 30th, we’ll declare that final Stretch Goal achieved! In this case we would include the Stronghold, designing it to fit the flavor of Numenera and to fully support Torment’s themes and narrative.

Also, they had a party:

"Thanks also to everyone who came to the party yesterday (either in person or virtually). In case you missed it, you can view the video at http://www.twitch.tv/inxile_entertainment/b/387052030, though we plan to edit into it into a more focused video sometime in the future."

Adventure gaming is fun smile

Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera Kickstarter postfunding update # 1 [Re: Karsten] #879203
04/07/13 05:33 PM
04/07/13 05:33 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Thanks Karsten, lots of folks are watching this one wave

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera Kickstarter postfunding update # 1 [Re: Karsten] #879220
04/07/13 06:56 PM
04/07/13 06:56 PM
Sweden
Drizzt Offline
Addicted Boomer
Drizzt  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Sweden
Pledged here. I am very excited about this. So much good stuff to look forward to now; Project Eternity, Wasteland 2, Dead State, Age of Decadence, Torment...it will be a good few years ahead. smile

I am especially happy because I have completely lost faith in major publishers and developers. It is also a reason why I have not been here much lately; I kind of lost interest in gaming as a whole when the only games being released are mediocre half-finished cash-ins (Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age 2), relentless re-releases of the same game (Call of duty, Battlefield, a myriad of MMOs) and unimaginative watered-down sequels (Skyrim). And don't even get me started on the way the new Thief (one of my dearest game franchises ever) seems to turn out.

The only games in the last few years that are even worth mentioning are The Witcher 2, Amnesia, Dishonored and Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Sorry, didn't mean to rant, but I just wanted to clarify: I am so happy about the kickstarter trend in general, and this game specifically! Good luck to Mr. Fargo and the team on inXile!

Are they dead? Yes. Unlike you they have but one life...and they wasted it for your sake!
Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera Kickstarter postfunding update # 1 [Re: Karsten] #879221
04/07/13 07:01 PM
04/07/13 07:01 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Rant away Drizzt, opinions are always welcome.

Did you see the Divinity kickstarter?

-Roger Caras
Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera Kickstarter postfunding update # 1 [Re: Karsten] #879224
04/07/13 07:04 PM
04/07/13 07:04 PM
Sweden
Drizzt Offline
Addicted Boomer
Drizzt  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Sweden
I saw it the other day, but I just don't have the money to spare. frown I hope it will turn out to be a great game!

Are they dead? Yes. Unlike you they have but one life...and they wasted it for your sake!
Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera Kickstarter postfunding update # 1 [Re: Karsten] #879226
04/07/13 07:06 PM
04/07/13 07:06 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Yes, the kickstarter games section is dangerous whistle

-Roger Caras
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Trail_Mystic 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 230 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users