GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#882057 - 04/19/13 01:09 PM Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer [Re: MaG]
Shazzy1 Offline
Junior Boomer

No not two of the same number. When I load onto the game it doesn't take me past the 9 pictures saved...and my last number saved I then saved yours to the next number. That didn't work so I overrid my last number and that didn't work either. Oh no, I really want to play this game...Think my publisher is City Interactive?... that's what's on the PC DVD coversmirk

#882070 - 04/19/13 02:15 PM Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer [Re: dorish]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
You shouldn't have a restricted number of save slots for this game. Can you see an arrow button or similar which will allow you to move on to the next set of saves on your screen?

#882359 - 04/20/13 02:41 PM Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer [Re: dorish]
Shazzy1 Offline
Junior Boomer

Thank you - my arrows finally worked and so did my files...have no idea how, I deleted all the ones of the slider puzzle I had and just saved yours and it worked. Thank you for your patience!

#882365 - 04/20/13 03:17 PM Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer [Re: dorish]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Glad you're progressing now. bravo

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
17 registered (joanie39, colpet, Marian, Karsten, Mad, BrownEyedTigre, Draclvr, kjos, Cathy1, curly), 102 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Amberdrop, binnykinz, scarend, JALind, maggieann
8524 Registered Users