GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#880538 - 04/13/13 10:11 AM natalie brooks treasure of the lost kingdom
family Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: georgia
i can get the cellphone to read in big fish, and wildtangent, but i am having a hard time contacting viva media, should i just do a demo, to get the cellphone to read.

#880625 - 04/13/13 03:53 PM Re: natalie brooks treasure of the lost kingdom [Re: family]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
The Viva Media version of the game may be old or broken if it's on a disc. Unfortunately Viva-Media doesn't seem to have a patch for it. Why not just use the Big Fish or Wild Tangent version?

#880655 - 04/13/13 06:00 PM Re: natalie brooks treasure of the lost kingdom [Re: family]
family Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: georgia
i do that, because i am having a hard time contacting them, thank you very much.

Moderator:  InlandAZ, Jenny100 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (GuybrushThreepwood, manxman, BrownEyedTigre, Koala, Sherlock, Draclvr, colpet, gymcandy1, oldbroad, cailyn), 70 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9, TheProphet
8567 Registered Users