GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
GK3 Easter Eggs #881069
04/15/13 11:20 AM
04/15/13 11:20 AM
deep south
8dognight Offline OP
Settled Boomer
8dognight  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

deep south
This isn't deja vu.

I'm replaying GK3. I never even played it when it first came out. I think I first played six or seven years ago.

I know to do Control + Shift + ~ and then type in SetFlag then space then EGG within the quotation marks then C+S+~ to exit the prompt.

But I'm not getting the egg choice in the verb chooser. I tried for clownshoes too. No luck. I read somewhere that mood is another possible choice.

Does anyone remember how this works and if later releases actually had the egg option? Maybe I'm missing a file.

Re: GK3 Easter Eggs [Re: 8dognight] #881142
04/15/13 04:08 PM
04/15/13 04:08 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

This what are posted at Easter Egg archive:

Originally Posted By: Anonymous

To trigger the egg icon, hit the Ctrl key, the Shift key and the ~ key. On some keyboards in other countries, you have to click something other than the ~ key. I'm not sure what.

When you hit these 3 buttons, the console comes up. In the console window type: SetFlag and then hit the space bar. Within the quotation marks that will appear, type EGG and hit the enter key.

Now, there are a bunch of places you can use this "egg" icon for interesting results:

Go to the old ruins at Chateau de Blanchefort (top of mountain) and click on the sign pointing to Mt. Cardeau and select the egg icon.

While following Prince jame's men on Day 1, 6-10 PM, click on either man and select the egg icon.

Click on Jean at anytime and select the egg icon.

Grace will receive spam on Sidney. smile

Go to the Rennes-le-Baines (the tavern) and click on the barman. Totally fantastic!

Click on the chicken at any time and select the egg icon.

Click on Grace at anytime and select the egg icon.

During Day 2 10-12 PM, go to refrigerator in the hotel kitchen and click on the egg icon.

Click on Emilio during day 1, 10-12 PM while he is sitting in the lobby reading a newspaper, and select the egg icon.

Originally Posted By: Smitter

Press [Shift] + [Ctrl] + ~ to display the console window. Type extract, press [Space], then press [Enter]. A file named "!!!Readme.txt" will be created in the game directory. Read the file on how to activate the various hidden features in the game. These include the extraction of multimedia files, activation of various secrets, and the creation of places and animations. To activate all the Easter Eggs, type Tippe: SetFlag("egg") at the console window. Hope this works for you.

Re: GK3 Easter Eggs [Re: 8dognight] #881162
04/15/13 05:51 PM
04/15/13 05:51 PM
deep south
8dognight Offline OP
Settled Boomer
8dognight  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

deep south
Thanks, MaG. I didn't know there was an Easter egg archive.

Re: GK3 Easter Eggs [Re: 8dognight] #881166
04/15/13 06:10 PM
04/15/13 06:10 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hope that you get to see the Easter eggs.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (oldbroad, Draclvr), 249 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users