GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
downloading #881439
04/16/13 05:32 PM
04/16/13 05:32 PM
U.S.
C
Classy Jazzy Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Classy Jazzy  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
C

U.S.
Where do I go on Gameboomers to learn how to download a game? I lost a game once and am afraid to try downloading again. There once was a place on your site to buy games and have the disk shipped to my house. I can't find them now. May I have a step by step explanation on how to download, or where I can purchase a disk and have it shipped to my house? I believe the site was called "Interact". I really liked that place and purchased several games from them. My kind of game "Adventure" are not found on the store shelves anymore.

Re: downloading [Re: Classy Jazzy] #881473
04/16/13 09:26 PM
04/16/13 09:26 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

InteractCD is now closed. They never sold games for download - just physical disks.

Any download site you buy a game from has a procedure that is stated in the information or FAQ in their site. Some procedure varies from site to site.
Some have direct download; some require that you download their "downloader" or "control panel" or their specific program (like Steam or Amazon).

So it would be best to check the download store you want to buy from and see which procedure they follow.

I will also move you post to the Discussion forum. luck

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Orion, OrleansBelle, soot, connie), 261 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users