GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#881560 - 04/17/13 09:04 AM Re: viva media tech support
family Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: georgia
i was trying to contact viva media to tell them about natalie brooks 2, but all i get is you reach the max something, should i play big fish or wildtangent version, and not contact viva media that there is something wronge with the game, i brought it from walmart and the game came off play 101, which i cannot get throught.

Edited by family (04/17/13 05:48 PM)

#881693 - 04/17/13 08:44 PM Re: viva media tech support [Re: family]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
Originally Posted By: family
i was trying to contact viva media to tell them about natalie brooks 2, but all i get is you reach the max something,

Is that how they answered your email?
If it is, it sounds like they're saying you exceeded your activation limit on the game. Does the disc version have an activation limit? Does it say it requires an Internet connection on the box?

Quote:
should i play big fish or wildtangent version, and not contact viva media that there is something wronge with the game, i brought it from walmart and the game came off play 101, which i cannot get throught.

Viva Media should answer you. But in the meantime why not play the Big Fish or Wild Tangent version. The download versions from Big Fish and Wild Tangent may be patched, while Viva Media didn't bother to patch the disc version.

#881722 - 04/17/13 11:48 PM Re: viva media tech support [Re: family]
family Offline
Addicted Boomer

i do not have a activation code, all i did was install, no it doesn't say i need an internet connection, all the disk say is insert the disk, and follow instruction, have fun.

#881804 - 04/18/13 08:47 AM Re: viva media tech support [Re: family]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
It probably just needs a patch then.
Or it could be you have a bad CD.
Go ahead and use your Big Fish or Wild Tangent version since those work properly.

#881815 - 04/18/13 09:45 AM Re: viva media tech support [Re: family]
family Offline
Addicted Boomer

okay i will and thank you very much, that is the only game i am having a problem with, the others work great i just finish echo of sorrow, no problems.

#881835 - 04/18/13 11:57 AM Re: viva media tech support [Re: family]
VivaMedia Offline
Shy Boomer

When you were playing Natalie Brooks 2, what was the exact error message that you receive? Have you tried contacting our support team? The e-mail address is: mail@viva-media.com.

#881879 - 04/18/13 03:49 PM Re: viva media tech support [Re: family]
family Offline
Addicted Boomer

i didn't get an error message it locks up at the cellphone, after i turn the statue i get the key and pick up the phone nothing, but i tryied big fish and wildtangent and the cellphone lights up, and i just sent you guys an email, which i haven't heared from viva media, i finally did hear from them, they took my dxdiag report.

Edited by family (04/22/13 05:59 PM)

Moderator:  InlandAZ, Jenny100 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (Mad, Ellasa, joanie39, Kaki's Sister, stevefox), 78 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users