GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#882770 - 04/22/13 02:56 PM The Haunted.....I think I messed something up!
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: FLORIDA
I'm in part 4 of The Haunted at the Gypsy Camp. I got the pirate to get the carrot out of the trap and then I gave it to the Wolf. It ran off and did something, then came back. I couldn't figure out what to do next, so I looked at MaG's walkthrough and see that I was supposed to give the carrot to the lawyer the next morning. Now....I can't get another carrot and can't get rid of the lawyer.
I hope this even makes sense and maybe someone else has done this and can tell me what they did.

Thanks so much. help

Edited by UruKat (04/22/13 02:58 PM)

#882782 - 04/22/13 04:17 PM Re: The Haunted.....I think I messed something up! [Re: UruKat]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

The lawyer has to disappear at midnight. So get him to go - keep talking to mother repeatedly til midnight.
As for the carrot - see if there is a new one at the trap and use the pirate to get it again.
If not do you have a saved game that you can go back to?

#882808 - 04/22/13 07:45 PM Re: The Haunted.....I think I messed something up! [Re: UruKat]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: FLORIDA
I'll try that and if not, I do have saved games.

Thanks!

#882812 - 04/22/13 08:21 PM Re: The Haunted.....I think I messed something up! [Re: UruKat]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

luck

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (stevefox, scampy, granny, kjos, Volkana, BobH, Kayc, Sassy), 82 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean, gerald
8493 Registered Users