GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#882914 - 04/23/13 01:20 PM how do you watch the soap operas on the computer,
family Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: georgia
while we were in walmart a lady ask how do you watch the soap operas on the computer, i didn't know, doesn't anybody know. now that 2 of the cancel soap operas are coming back.

#882917 - 04/23/13 01:31 PM Re: how do you watch the soap operas on the computer, [Re: family]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You would have to look up each individual soap and see if they offer them online. Some are on Hulu, Hulu plus or the networks website. Not all are available.

The two that are returning will be exclusive to Hulu Plus so you will need to subscribe.

Ana wave

Edited by BrownEyedTigre (04/23/13 01:32 PM)

#882926 - 04/23/13 02:09 PM Re: how do you watch the soap operas on the computer, [Re: family]
family Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: georgia
okay thank you very much, my husband told her to google it.

#884034 - 04/28/13 10:30 AM Re: how do you watch the soap operas on the computer, [Re: family]
lexxy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Southern Exposure
I am so looking forward to tomorrow, 29 April to tune back in to OLTL and AMC. I can hardly wait but I am not sure what time to tune in. I did read that some time in September the search will begin to find a cable network to showcase these two soaps. happydance happydance happydance

Edited by lexxy (04/28/13 10:31 AM)
Currently playing Companions Of Xanth

#884131 - 04/28/13 07:16 PM Re: how do you watch the soap operas on the computer, [Re: family]
Draclvr Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: In Missouri near St. Louis
I heard today on the radio during my 9 hour drive back home today that they would be available on Hulu Plus and iTunes.

#884134 - 04/28/13 07:23 PM Re: how do you watch the soap operas on the computer, [Re: family]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
That's correct, there is a link in the All my Children thread here that has all the info.

#884333 - 04/29/13 06:19 PM Re: how do you watch the soap operas on the computer, [Re: family]
Mary Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: New York
I just finished watching All My Children: it was on Hulu--for free, but it does have ads.

If you want to watch it on something other than the computer, then you'll have to pay to use Hulu Plus for other devices.

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (oldbroad, exalthim2, Marian, jimrh69, BrownEyedTigre, cailyn, chobits, Gimme, mj2c, LeBelleRachael), 68 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse
8541 Registered Users