GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#883112 - 04/24/13 09:56 AM Northmark: Hour of the Wolf - New Strategy Game on BigFish
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You can download Northmark: Hour of the Wolf here.

Quote:
Experience the thrills of adventure in Northmark: Hour of the Wolf, a card-based RPG. Choose to become a mighty warrior, cunning mage or powerful druid as you fight for glory and survival in arena combat. Explore every corner of the kingdom from fiery deserts to deep forests and cold mountain peaks and journey to the kingdoms of the elves and dwarves. Danger waits at every turn as you investigate the chilling mystery that threatens your homeland. Can you defeat assassins, thieves and hideous monsters?
Original battle system
Fight for honour, glory... and gold!
Become the greatest hero Northmark has ever known!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

#883114 - 04/24/13 10:01 AM Re: Northmark: Hour of the Wolf - New Strategy Game on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks, Ana. wave

#883153 - 04/24/13 12:17 PM Re: Northmark: Hour of the Wolf - New Strategy Game on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
PATSY Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA USA
I can't even begin to play. Sorry I used cc to pay. Actually I had 3 free coupons and intended o use one but it went straight to cc I told them to take the off of my account and refund, I really thought this would be interesting. Forget it! I don't even give it a one!

#883155 - 04/24/13 12:23 PM Re: Northmark: Hour of the Wolf - New Strategy Game on BigFish [Re: PATSY]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Sorry about that, Patsy. I played a bit of the demo and it reminds me somewhat of Magic: The Gathering (a strategy game with cards and having RPG elements). I hope you can find something else more to your liking. smile

#883166 - 04/24/13 01:15 PM Re: Northmark: Hour of the Wolf - New Strategy Game on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
PATSY Offline
Addicted Boomer

I'm sorry, Marian, but this is the first game I've really disliked. (intensely)

#883167 - 04/24/13 01:21 PM Re: Northmark: Hour of the Wolf - New Strategy Game on BigFish [Re: PATSY]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

I've had games I really didn't like too. I would say you have a good track record there. smile wave

#883169 - 04/24/13 01:38 PM Re: Northmark: Hour of the Wolf - New Strategy Game on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
It's always a good idea to use the free trial before purchasing. That way you can be sure you like it and that it plays well on your computer.

Ana wave

#883172 - 04/24/13 01:55 PM Re: Northmark: Hour of the Wolf - New Strategy Game on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
PATSY Offline
Addicted Boomer

I do know that Ana, but after looking at the preview I thought it woul be in the category of some of the hundreds of other games I've played and stil am playing. Even I'm wrong once in a while.

Edited by PATSY (04/24/13 01:56 PM)

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (cailyn, kjos, UruKat, Winfrey, Redz, GBC, Lex, 1 invisible), 57 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes, veteran, JaV
8537 Registered Users