GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Nancy Drew: The Secret of the Scarlet Hand- (A cherished friend returns.) #88312
08/18/02 02:36 AM
08/18/02 02:36 AM
Texas,USA
L
Lundar Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Lundar  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
L

Texas,USA
NANCY DREW: THE SECRET OF THE SCARLET HAND

ADVENTURING WITH A CHERISHED FRIEND!

This is a brief account of my latest adventure with Nancy in her latest caper, Nancy Drew: The Secret of the Scarlet Hand. Just finished this masterful game and it gets my A+ rating instantly. It truly merges what was good in the past Nancy Drew games with the recent ones. The entire story discussing the Maya civilization and its history in a museum was brilliant. The graphics are so mesmerizing as you would expect and the best yet. The music takes top honors in this game as well as the ending. You must see it to believe it, as the way the game ends is simply amazing. This is my pick for the best ending of any game in the Nancy Drew game series. The ending truly tied up the game well and left a big smile on my face, of accomplishment and joy. I loved the entire story, characters, puzzles, history and so many things that make this an excellent game. The best complement that I can pay is that Nancy Drew has become such a cherished friend that I look forward to helping each year when games in the series are released. So eager for the next game especially considering the ending and how excellent this game played out. Do not doubt buying this game, Nancy Drew: The Secret of the Scarlet Hand is a game to be appreciated and enjoyed. I recieved this game on a Thursday and 3 days later, 20+ hours later, I am left with a wonderful playing experience I will never forget. Nancy Drew shall always live in gamers hearts as a cherished and much beloved friend.

A+ (Buy it now. The best one yet!)

Look for Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon lake coming in the fall of this year. You can buy this and many other Nancy Drew games from Herinteractive at. Click the link below to be taken to the official makers of the Nancy Drew games.

PURCHASE THE NANCY DREW PC GAMES FROM THE MAKERS HERE

Re: Nancy Drew: The Secret of the Scarlet Hand- (A cherished friend returns.) #88313
08/18/02 11:30 AM
08/18/02 11:30 AM
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer
gatorlaw  Offline
Adept Boomer

Thanks for the fast review, Lundar smile

I am sure that many will want to read the early comments and are already looking forward to playing this game.

Laura

Re: Nancy Drew: The Secret of the Scarlet Hand- (A cherished friend returns.) #88314
08/20/02 04:55 PM
08/20/02 04:55 PM
Northern New Jersey, USA
kat165 Offline
Addicted Boomer
kat165  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Northern New Jersey, USA
I got my game yesterday and got to play a bit of it last night (watched the 1969 game #5 World Series w/ Mets and Orioles last night which wasn't over until 10! There went my avent. game time last night!!). Wait til you see the characters. They've really improved since the last game.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Lex, Urban Worrier), 225 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users