GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#883832 - 04/27/13 10:51 AM Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You can download Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

Track a missing detective through the jungles of Central America in Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows. Who knows what ancient evil is lurking in the shadows? Become immersed in a world of mysticism, secrets and ancient curses. Interesting locations, an adventurous plot and mini-games await you in the treacherous jungle!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Integrated Strategy Guide
Unique Puzzles
Gorgeous hand-painted scenes

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

#883834 - 04/27/13 10:54 AM Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks, Ana. Looks interesting! wave

#883843 - 04/27/13 11:35 AM Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
thracia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Central Islip NY
Plus there is a sale today. It got good reviews over at Big Fish. Just might have to pick it up happydance. Already got Dark Tales EAP: Masque of the Red Death game.

thracia

Edited by thracia (04/27/13 11:37 AM)

#883847 - 04/27/13 11:40 AM Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: thracia]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

This is indeed an excellent weekend to pick up some CEs from the wish list. thumbsup

#883866 - 04/27/13 12:47 PM Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
smitty145 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: NYC, USA
This is a fun game.......looking for 50 scorpions too. I just picked it up on the sale! happydance

Gotta' be crazy, to keep from going insane crazy

#883867 - 04/27/13 12:56 PM Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: smitty145]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Have fun, smitty! I'm reading that the puzzles are interesting in this game. smile

#883873 - 04/27/13 01:21 PM Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hi, Ana~

I think my problem has been solved happydance ! There is another CE I really wanted to buy, but only had 2 punches left on my punch card. I also have a coupon that expires at 9:32 tonight, so I planned to buy 2 SEs to fill up my punch card and then wait until Wednesday to buy the other CE. Now I can buy the 2 SEs and both CEs and fill up 2 punch cards grin !

Susan

#883878 - 04/27/13 01:43 PM Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Sounds like a plan! yay

#883884 - 04/27/13 01:46 PM Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
auntiegram Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: northern Wisconsin
Wow I just been thinking about this game and wondering what happened to it. I beta tested it back in November. eek Great game!!! Glad to see it finally coming out!!

wave
Nan

#883891 - 04/27/13 01:58 PM Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi, Ana!

I forgot to add that I can now buy both CEs for 40% off, so I'm glad I only had 2 punches left because I probably would have bought the other CE and missed out on the sale.

Susan

#883897 - 04/27/13 02:10 PM Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Susie07]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Glad to hear you liked it, Nan! The sale price makes it even more tempting. dance wave

#884369 - 04/29/13 10:19 PM Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
PATSY Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA USA
Playing this now and love it. Haven't been able to get on BFG for 4 days now. It won't take my password I've had for 900 years nor any they send as replacement.. Sure makes it hard to not be able to play games since that's all I can do.

I'm almost finished with this game, and it was outstanding.

#884373 - 04/29/13 10:36 PM Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: PATSY]
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi, Patsy!

Just a thought, but did you inadvertently disable cookies on BFG's website?

I'm also playing "Enigma Agency" right now and really enjoying it.

Susan

#884457 - 04/30/13 08:35 AM Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
PATSY Offline
Addicted Boomer

Thanks Susan.I don't think so. But it won't even let me use the new password. Cannot figure it out, also can't download any games. Maybe they have a bad list and I'm it.

#884478 - 04/30/13 09:41 AM Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
PATSY Offline
Addicted Boomer

Should I try to find another game channel? I.m about to lose my mind over this problem.
Thanks all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
16 registered (Gimme, oldbroad, ramona, CanukDenis, ipad_Lover, Bristol, hagatha, samuel, kjos, BrownEyedTigre), 75 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users