GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#886836 - 05/10/13 10:06 PM Vampires Todd and Jessica's Story Help!!
nawahtel Offline
Shy Boomer

Ok ,I am at the end where Todd takes Jessica to the father's cabin and I went to the cave and tried to mix the potion. The stupid stuff wouldn't move so I hit the "skip" button. But it never gave me the potion!! Now the only scenes I can go to are the cave, the dock and the cabin and it says I can't do anything in any of them. What the heck am I missing? And where did the potion go to? Please can anyone help??/ Thanks, Nawahtel

#886838 - 05/10/13 10:13 PM Re: Vampires Todd and Jessica's Story Help!! [Re: nawahtel]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner

#887044 - 05/11/13 07:42 PM Re: Vampires Todd and Jessica's Story Help!! [Re: nawahtel]
nawahtel Offline
Shy Boomer

Thanks Ana... did all that updating.. don't know if it helped but had to do whole game over and it did give me the potion this time so great!!! oxxoxoxoxo

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (InlandAZ, menahune, HeavenlyJoy, bermag45, luv2travel, Haroula, Marian, Gimme, curly, CCbomber), 83 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Akkad, ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9
8568 Registered Users