GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#886837 - 05/10/13 10:09 PM Judge Dee the City God case help!!!
nawahtel Offline
Shy Boomer

ok, another one for ya'll.... I am at the part where I need to get make-up to give to a guard before he will let me pass. I have make-up in my inventory but it won't let me give it to him. And all the ingredients it called for I only had the white stuff and it says it's foundation in inventory and i don't know where to get anything else... can anyone give me help on this please?? Thanks so much, Nawahtel

#886839 - 05/10/13 10:22 PM Re: Judge Dee the City God case help!!! [Re: nawahtel]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Have you got these ingredients?

Ana wave

#887043 - 05/11/13 07:40 PM Re: Judge Dee the City God case help!!! [Re: nawahtel]
nawahtel Offline
Shy Boomer

Thanks Ana... that helped alot!! Now i'm at the end and suppose to give the "statue" 4 things but only have 3 in inventory. The tiger, ring, and something now i can't remember.. geez. So there are no "hints" that help tell where to go or anything. Just that my "quest" is at the statue. Any thoughts? thanks so much xoxoxoxoox

#887047 - 05/11/13 08:47 PM Re: Judge Dee the City God case help!!! [Re: nawahtel]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California

#887067 - 05/11/13 11:43 PM Re: Judge Dee the City God case help!!! [Re: nawahtel]
nawahtel Offline
Shy Boomer

Thanks Marian xoxoxoxoxoxo!!!

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (BrownEyedTigre, Mad, Starcom, Space Quest Fan, misslilo, robert gray, Gimme, curly, Yankee Clipper, Sherlock), 68 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
butch, Jhmc, GabrielFeliz, wildestdreams93, Roxel
8601 Registered Users