GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#887469 - 05/13/13 09:47 PM Get DarkStar & More for Below Cost **PLUS BONUS OFFER for GB MEMBERS**
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

Have you not played the Cult Classic DarkStar yet? Have you been waiting for the price to come down? Well wait no more. You can now get DarkStar directly from the developer, J. Allen Williams, for a mere $7.95. No..that is not $7.95 for a measly download, No Way,...that is $7.95 for an actual, real honest to goodness 2 DVD disk boxed game release to add to your collection.

But GreyFuss, I have already played DarkStar or first person perspective games aren’t my style. Then what you may want to look at is, DarkStar: The Motion Picture available for $7.95 also. This is a full length, 90 minute, Motion Picture created and edited from the hours of cut scenes from the game and edited into a Hollywood production. This is not a video walkthrough of the game like seen on Youtube but a real movie. Check it out.

There are also many other items all reduced to below cost at the DarkStar Store. T Shirts, memorabilia, signed photos etc.

Wont you help out one of the most passionate and charismatic Indie developers who endured lies and broken promises in his 10 year quest to complete this very large and ambitious project. He knows he is not going to make any profit from what the game cost him to develop and he really isn’t that interested in it. What he is interested in is reducing the stock he has by offering them to you for less than it cost to make.

dance BREAKING NEWS dance

yay yay **EXCLUSIVE BONUS OFFER for Game Boomers from J. Allen Williams** yay yay
Quote:
FREE with a purchase of any item from the DarkStar Store. Email us through the store site http://www.darkstarstore.com/contact with a note giving us your order number and email address and we will send you a set of 8 HD computer desktop Images and both versions of the DarkStar Strategy Guide (one is full color and illustrated, the other is b/w printer-friendly). What do you think of that??

DarkStar Game or Movie
DarkStar T Shirts
DarkStar Memorabilia
DarkStar Literature

Edited by GreyFuss (05/14/13 04:10 PM)

#887472 - 05/13/13 09:58 PM Re: Get DarkStar and More for Below Cost [Re: GreyFuss]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thank you for letting us know, GreyFuss. wave

#887608 - 05/14/13 03:07 PM Re: Get DarkStar and More for Below Cost [Re: GreyFuss]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

dance BREAKING NEWS dance

yay yay **EXCLUSIVE BONUS OFFER for Game Boomers from J. Allen Williams** yay yay
Quote:
FREE with a purchase of any item from the DarkStar Store. Email us through the store site http://www.darkstarstore.com/contact with a note giving us your order number and email address and we will send you a set of 8 HD computer desktop Images and both versions of the DarkStar Strategy Guide (one is full color and illustrated, the other is b/w printer-friendly). What do you think of that??

#887617 - 05/14/13 03:51 PM Re: Get DarkStar and More for Below Cost [Re: GreyFuss]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Thanks Greyfuss!

#887668 - 05/14/13 08:41 PM Re: Get DarkStar and More for Below Cost [Re: GreyFuss]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

That's so nice of J. Allen Williams!

#888694 - 05/19/13 07:24 PM Re: Get DarkStar & More for Below Cost **PLUS BONUS OFFER for GB MEMBERS** [Re: GreyFuss]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

Fantastic

I just received my DarkStar, Limited Edition, signed, Black Box and I love it. Especially the signed 8x10 glossy’s of the cast. Mmmmm Beez McKeever. hearts Very professionally done, I am impressed. I also love the full Soundtrack.

A couple of things I would like to point out for those who have ordered the Black Box or are thinking about ordering...the 2 Cd Soundtrack set is located inside the German Edition of DarkStar. The Disks are in English.

It should also be noted that the German Version: Lace Mamba Global only produced the packaging and booklet of the German version of DarkStar in German. The game itself is in English with no subtitles. So you really have 2 copies of the game inside the Black Box.

I can only imagine how much DarkStar could have generated with all these goodies if Kickstarter would have been around back then.

#888696 - 05/19/13 07:40 PM Re: Get DarkStar & More for Below Cost **PLUS BONUS OFFER for GB MEMBERS** [Re: GreyFuss]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Thanks Greyfuss, I have the black box from when it first came out. It's a nice package.

#888712 - 05/19/13 09:28 PM Re: Get DarkStar & More for Below Cost **PLUS BONUS OFFER for GB MEMBERS** [Re: GreyFuss]
Winfrey Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: The Country
When I go to the link...I see the movie for $7....But the game for $49....I'm confused......(I know this is easily done)

#888718 - 05/19/13 09:55 PM Re: Get DarkStar & More for Below Cost **PLUS BONUS OFFER for GB MEMBERS** [Re: GreyFuss]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

Are you clicking this link? I see the game, the movie and the Black Box

DarkStar Game or Movie

Better yet, if its just the game you are looking for click this link DarkStar Game

Edited by GreyFuss (05/19/13 10:02 PM)

#888806 - 05/20/13 08:29 AM Re: Get DarkStar & More for Below Cost **PLUS BONUS OFFER for GB MEMBERS** [Re: GreyFuss]
DaveHT Offline
Settled Boomer

That is a nice deal.

For that price, it is a no-brainer purchase just to keep it for a collection.

#889081 - 05/21/13 01:27 PM Re: Get DarkStar & More for Below Cost **PLUS BONUS OFFER for GB MEMBERS** [Re: Winfrey]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

Originally Posted By: Winfrey
When I go to the link...I see the movie for $7....But the game for $49....I'm confused......(I know this is easily done)

Winfrey

Did you manage to find the right page?

#889096 - 05/21/13 02:44 PM Re: Get DarkStar & More for Below Cost **PLUS BONUS OFFER for GB MEMBERS** [Re: GreyFuss]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
Winfrey,
What I see is the movie and the game for $7.95 and the "Black Box" edition for $49.95.

The name of the game is "Darkstar: The Interactive Movie." This is NOT the movie.

The name of the movie is "Darkstar: The Motion Picture."

#889106 - 05/21/13 03:50 PM Re: Get DarkStar & More for Below Cost **PLUS BONUS OFFER for GB MEMBERS** [Re: GreyFuss]
Winfrey Offline
Addicted Boomer

GreyFuss...yes thank you. and thanks for the explaination Jenny100

#891868 - 06/03/13 09:50 AM Re: Get DarkStar & More for Below Cost **PLUS BONUS OFFER for GB MEMBERS** [Re: GreyFuss]
Winfrey Offline
Addicted Boomer

Ok, just ordered my game :-)

#891885 - 06/03/13 11:00 AM Re: Get DarkStar & More for Below Cost **PLUS BONUS OFFER for GB MEMBERS** [Re: Winfrey]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

thumbsup
Originally Posted By: Winfrey
Ok, just ordered my game :-)
bravo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (flotsam, kjos, Volkana, traveler, bermag45), 43 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users