GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#889374 - 05/23/13 03:41 AM Lost Horizon Digital Manual
lanlynk Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Alaska
I bought the download version of Lost Horizon on sale from Amazon ($2.49 right now). Started playing and it's great! It'll be a lot of fun.

When I quit the game, I came to GameBoomers to locate walkthroughs in case I needed one. I found mention of a manual. Well, I searched on my computer for it and didn't find any, so I went back to the Amazon page and discovered that you download the manual separately. There's a link for it under the Product Details (a PDF file). Not very well displayed. frown

Anyway, I just wanted to give others a heads-up if they buy the game from Amazon. Not sure how the manual is provided with other vendors. It's a great manual and definitely worth the time downloading and reading.

Thanks to MaG for mentioning the manual in the walkthrough. Otherwise, I wouldn't even have known it existed. thumbsup

Edit: Did I post this in the correct forum? Should I have posted it in the general Adventure Game Discussions?

Edited by lanlynk (05/23/13 04:31 AM)

#889406 - 05/23/13 09:54 AM Re: Lost Horizon Digital Manual [Re: lanlynk]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Thanks, lanlynk.

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (RichAlexis, kjos, connie, DocPaul), 71 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
JALind, maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy
8521 Registered Users