GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Nick Chase-Android #889640
05/24/13 12:10 PM
05/24/13 12:10 PM
Midwest
gatsbygirl Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
gatsbygirl  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Midwest
I am at the beginning of this game and can't seem to feed the fish. I have cleaned the fish bowl and have the fish food in my inventory but, when I try to use the food on the fish, nothing happens. I have looked at various walkthroughs and they all just say to clean the fish bowl and then feed the fish. I have tried everything but nothing is working. My Task List says that Felix is hungry!

Does anyone remember if there is a trick to feeding the fish? I can't advance until I do this. I have played this game on my computer but it was quite awhile ago and I can't remember much about the gameplay.

Thank you.

Re: Nick Chase-Android [Re: gatsbygirl] #889642
05/24/13 12:35 PM
05/24/13 12:35 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Hi, since this is a casual game, I have moved your post over to the Casual Games forum. smile

I found some iPad and iPhone instructions for this part of the game; I don't know if these would be the same for the Android. What it says is to tap on the fish tank to zoom into it and drag the fish food from your inventory onto the fish tank to feed the fish.

If this doesn't work, I'm not sure what to suggest. Maybe someone else will be able to help. wave

Re: Nick Chase-Android [Re: Marian] #889684
05/24/13 04:28 PM
05/24/13 04:28 PM
Midwest
gatsbygirl Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
gatsbygirl  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Midwest
Thanks Marian, but that is what I have been doing (over and over) with no luck. I even tried to "shake" the food on the fish bowl to see if that would work. Funny thing is that I started this game on my tablet, a little while ago, but somehow the game disappeared and I had to download it again. I don't remember having this fish feeding problem when I started playing it the first time. Maybe someone else will have the solution.

Re: Nick Chase-Android [Re: gatsbygirl] #889687
05/24/13 04:47 PM
05/24/13 04:47 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
How frustrating. If I can find out anything else about this, I will let you know. wave

Are you sure you have cleaned the fish bowl completely? Just a thought.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Uncle Reg), 414 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users