GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#889865 - 05/25/13 02:50 PM Blackwell story line
ergggo Offline
Settled Boomer

I recently obtained the Blackwell Bundle and am really enjoying the atmosphere, the voice acting and expressiveness of the characters, achieved despite the low resolution graphics. I have a question about a change in the story line in Blackwell Convergence (3rd game):
Click to reveal..
Wasn't Rosa involved with the case involving Joseph Mitchell (reporter for the New Yorker), and not her aunt as was explained by Joey? In this 3rd game, Rosa is unaware of Joseph Mitchell.

It appears to be a minor change in storyline, but I don't know why it was necessary.

#889878 - 05/25/13 03:17 PM Re: Blackwell story line [Re: ergggo]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
I haven't played them but hopefully someone that has will be along shortly with their opinion.

Ana wave

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (Lex, Jarkeld, kjos, Chief, michele rose, oldman, FrkBrok, Robert Gault, Kayc, Sassy), 69 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users