GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#89057 - 01/28/07 01:11 PM Re: The Secrets of DaVinci: The Forbidden Manuscript Review
chrissie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: london uk
Hi Cat, I don't know how I missed reading your wonderful review of this game back in last June! I really loved the game & you have described it so accurately & with so much passion! I completely agree with everything you have said! thumbsup praise

#89058 - 02/22/07 02:55 PM Re: The Secrets of DaVinci: The Forbidden Manuscript Review
Tracy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Delaware
Oh thanks Chrissie! I appreciate that so much. I just found your response today and it was nice to see that you found my review from last summer and enjoyed it. I really did LOVE this game---and to be honest it was the graphics more than anything that knocked my socks off. It was just such a beautiful game I wanted to go live in that manor home myself. (If only we could climb into the games and do that---wouldn't that be neat? SIGH!) smile

Anyway, I'm tickled that you found my old reviews and that you enjoyed it. Thanks so much for giving my little writer's heart a boost today!

Cat

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Jenny100, looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
2 registered (Lex, barbarosso), 117 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Zorkmid57, StuDapples, SweetLulu, Lion_1251, phimestudio
8978 Registered Users