GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#891796 - 06/03/13 02:58 AM Re: How much does the vendor affect your decision to buy? [Re: CaptainD]
Mad Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
A disk version for me, too, thank you SO much !!!! broccoli broccoli broccoli

#891806 - 06/03/13 04:10 AM Re: How much does the vendor affect your decision to buy? [Re: Mad]
CaptainD Offline
Shy Boomer

Originally Posted By: Mad
A disk version for me, too, thank you SO much !!!! broccoli broccoli broccoli

Screen7 are going to be publishing the game and they're keen to do physical copies! smile

They're also keen on localisation, but heaven only knows how some of the game would translate to another language... crazy It's barely English at times (and I'm not even talking about the Brummie accent for the main character...)

#891944 - 06/03/13 07:06 PM Re: How much does the vendor affect your decision to buy? [Re: CaptainD]
chrissie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: london uk
Talking of accents one of the many things that made me laugh in the demo was:
Click to reveal..
the person who answered the 'help line' to unlock the stapler - just about every time I've called anyone needing technical help for internet, pc etc it's always a guy with either an Irish or Scottish accent who always start off by asking silly basic questions!

Edited by chrissie (06/03/13 07:06 PM)

#892070 - 06/04/13 10:20 AM Re: How much does the vendor affect your decision to buy? [Re: CaptainD]
CaptainD Offline
Shy Boomer

Hah, we were going to get someone different to voice the character but she never got back to us so Rob did this one (he voiced Zero-Bit and several other characters) - he wanted to include the first line from "The IT Crowd" ("Hello, have you tried turning it off and on again?" before the client even says anything).

#892074 - 06/04/13 10:44 AM Re: How much does the vendor affect your decision to buy? [Re: CaptainD]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
One of my favorite shows CaptainD, too bad it was cancelled!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (Mad, Marian, Draclvr, looney4labs, kjos, Agustin Cordes, curly, BobH, Lex, 1 invisible), 67 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users