GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Nordic Games Launches Unique Teaser for The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief #891893
06/03/13 11:43 AM
06/03/13 11:43 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Nordic Games Launches Unique Teaser for The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief with The Raven – Interactive Graphic Novel

Season Pass Pre-Ordering Now Available

You can view screens here.

For previous news click here.

Quote:
LONDON, UK, June 3rd 2013 – To celebrate the start of the season pass pre-ordering, Nordic Games today provided players with an interactive graphic novel – a free, literary prequel to The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief.

• To begin the story simply click here for the browser version: http://www.raven-game.com/ign-en/

• If you are on the move, get the Android App on Google™ play: Google Play

OR

• the iOS App on iTunes: Itunes

"The Raven – Interactive Graphic Novel" serves as the perfect introduction to the Raven’s world and sheds light on the Raven’s back-story and his ongoing battle of wits with France’s top detective Nicolas Legrand. The story will immerse players in Parisian decadence, lies, deceit and the chase to find the Raven by following the French investigator Legrand; a man closer than anyone to tracking down the Raven, the elusive master criminal, wanted by police forces across the globe.

Available for free on Google Play, iTunes and as a browser based game, it features 1960s stylised graphics inspired by “Catch Me if You Can“, to create an interactive literary adventure.

"An Interactive Graphic Novel is the ideal way to introduce players to the main game in a way that is leisurely yet exciting so players can get a taste of what is to come from The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief," said Peter Hercher, Product Marketing Manager at Nordic Games. "It’s a free gift from us at Nordic Games , that not only keeps players in suspense of what is to come in The Raven but also provides a deeper understanding of who the Raven is, what motivates him and will help players piece together parts of the story that they’ll hear about when playing through the main game out this summer."

The first chapter of The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief will be available via digital download on various platforms, the Xbox LIVE Marketplace and PLAYSTATION®Network on July 23rd, with the second and third chapters to be released on August 27th and September 24th respectively.

Players can now purchase their season pass, allowing access to all three chapters of The Raven’s adventures for just USD/EUR 19.99, £16.79, a saving of 20% during the preorder phase. Additionally each purchase is automatically upgraded to the Digital deluxe version. To order your season pass simply visit http://raven-game.com/en/preorder/

The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief is a ‘whodunnit’ tale set across 1960s Europe full of twists and turns that will have players on the edge of their seats. Journeying through thrilling and dense atmospheres with the aim of catching the art burglar, The Raven, players follow his trademark black feather clues to capture the thief and to protect a legendary sapphire, the "Eye of the Sphinx" on its journey from Switzerland to Egypt.

For more information on the Raven like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TheRavenGame),

or follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/TheRavengame).

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Nordic Games Launches Unique Teaser for The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #891894
06/03/13 11:50 AM
06/03/13 11:50 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Nice teaser - a prequel.

Thanks, Ana.

Re: Nordic Games Launches Unique Teaser for The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief [Re: MaG] #891906
06/03/13 01:07 PM
06/03/13 01:07 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks, Ana, for keeping us posted. smile

Re: Nordic Games Launches Unique Teaser for The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #892015
06/04/13 02:32 AM
06/04/13 02:32 AM
Greece
Haroula Offline
Adept Boomer
Haroula  Offline
Adept Boomer

Greece
Thanks, Ana wave

I change all my passwords to "incorrect". So whenever I forget, it says, "your password is incorrect".

Re: Nordic Games Launches Unique Teaser for The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief [Re: Haroula] #892080
06/04/13 11:43 AM
06/04/13 11:43 AM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Thanks for that, BrownEyedTigre grin

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Nordic Games Launches Unique Teaser for The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #892219
06/05/13 05:10 AM
06/05/13 05:10 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
Great pictures Ana. This one really looks good. Thanks for the update.

Gerry
Re: Nordic Games Launches Unique Teaser for The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #902743
07/21/13 08:02 PM
07/21/13 08:02 PM
C
CrazyFireStorm Offline
Junior Boomer
CrazyFireStorm  Offline
Junior Boomer
C

Thank you for sharing. I pre-ordered from Xanatan.com. They are providing free printed posters which will be shipped to home for free smile I'm just waiting for the steam key to arrive on release.

I found their site promoted in official The Raven page: http://raven-game.com/en/preorder/ so they are legit. Nothing to worry. I thought I should share with you guys so that you guys don't miss out this great promo. Enjoy smile

Excited about this game.

Re: Nordic Games Launches Unique Teaser for The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #902748
07/21/13 08:10 PM
07/21/13 08:10 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hi CrazyFireStorm,

Are you connected to this website?

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 256 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users