GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#892421 - 06/05/13 05:50 PM Need SAVE GAMES for 15 DAYS entering the jail cells
Winter Offline
Junior Boomer

My game keeps crashing. (I get the Cougar Runtime error) I searched on the net and here in the forums and see that the only way out or through is if someone has a saved game for the next level.

If anyone needs some saves let me know.

Thanks

#892423 - 06/05/13 05:55 PM Re: Need SAVE GAMES for 15 DAYS entering the jail cells [Re: Winter]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Hi Winter and welcome to GameBoomers. smile

I've seen quite a few folks having that problem with the Cougar Runtime error and 15 Days; it's a pretty common problem. I don't have any game saves (I never played the game), but someone else here may have some save games. wave

#892435 - 06/05/13 06:21 PM Re: Need SAVE GAMES for 15 DAYS entering the jail cells [Re: Winter]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Winter,

Please tell me exactly where you are in the game.
Maybe refer to the walkthrough and quote me something or tell me which level or day. Thanks.

#892839 - 06/07/13 10:28 AM Re: Need SAVE GAMES for 15 DAYS entering the jail cells [Re: MaG]
Winter Offline
Junior Boomer

Catheryn has just had supper with Elengi and she is looking for her room. Couldn't find it, but I did find the remote and tried to use it on the steel door where the paintings are. I use it and the door opens-I hear someone calling Help and that's when the game crashes.

PS I contacted 'The Adventure Shop' where I bought it (plus a few other old games) and they said they could not help me and to contact manufaturer. There is no help or patches on the site. So I am pretty glad I found this site...(I love the internet!!)

Another question if I may.....which folder can I find the gamesaves for this game and also for Culpa Innata.

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

#892859 - 06/07/13 11:38 AM Re: Need SAVE GAMES for 15 DAYS entering the jail cells [Re: Winter]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks for that info, Winter, and MaG probably has a saved game for you. Are you using a Windows 7 computer? wave

#892867 - 06/07/13 12:10 PM Re: Need SAVE GAMES for 15 DAYS entering the jail cells [Re: Winter]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Okay.

I sent you a saved game that I think is what you need. Tell me if that is not the one. luck

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
16 registered (looney4labs, Gimme, Midge, Jenny100, GBC, Melia, kingpin, dianne, kjos, 1 invisible), 103 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
kamoj, RebKean, gerald, wJake, Guimerius
8491 Registered Users