GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Early Access Opportunity for Ipad/Iphone Users - Dark Manor - An Upcoming BigFish Release #892960
06/07/13 10:34 PM
06/07/13 10:34 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
We have a unique opportunity to give away two early access passes to a soon to be released Free-to-play Hidden Object/Sim Game by BigFish called Dark Manor.

The game is currently available to Canada/Ireland/Phillipines so if you live in these areas you can access it here and play now.

Any members living in the US or any other worldwide location not posted above wishing to get early access to the game please post here first and then send me an email with the subject Dark Manor and your member name in the body by Sunday June 9th 9PM CST.

We will draw two names and the access will be sent to you via email Monday afternoon.

Quote:
The bayou. The roaring 1920’s. A supernatural secret. Step into Dark Manor, where ghostly guides will help you find your way! Decorate your grounds and explore the spine-chilling hidden object scenes… if you DARE! Brought to you by Big Fish Games, the #1 publisher of Hidden Object games!

• HIDDEN OBJECT MEETS SIMULATION!
In this one-of-a-kind Simulation/Hidden Object game, you’ll redecorate your newly inherited mansion and grounds, visit friends’ mansions, and find hidden objects in some of the most beautiful hidden object scenes ever in a Big Fish title! From the cobblestone streets of the town to the mystical illusions of a fortune teller’s tent, unveil new locations and fill up on eerie ectoplasm as fast as you can!

• NO UNLOCK REQUIRED!
Download for free, play for free! Earn Silver, Gold, and Energy to unlock new game elements while you play, or enhance your stockpiles by purchasing extra.

• NEW AND EXCLUSIVE HI-DEPTH™ SCENES!
Searching for hidden objects is more immersive than ever! Peel away at our special Hi-Depth™ scenes with an exclusive parallax scrolling mechanic for a groundbreaking level of immersion. See what supernatural secrets lurk beyond the touch screen! Interact with scenes that move from side to side, up and down, and get immersed in life-like imagery!

• SWITCH BETWEEN DAY AND NIGHT MODES INSTANTLY!
At night the spirits come out to play! Use supernatural powers and flip between light and darkness to see a whole different spirit world that lights up during the night. Collect interactive items from walking zombies, skeletons, and more! Or, stay safe in the light of the living and help your grounds grow with strolling maids and gents. The choice is yours!

• BE THE MAKER OF YOUR OWN HAUNTED MANSION!
Set up attractions, populate the grounds, and more! The more creepily creative you are the more ghostly energy you earn! Plus, get FREE additional content with future updates!

• CONNECT WITH FACEBOOK & VISIT YOUR MANSION FROM ANY iDEVICE!
Start playing on your iPad and continue on your iPhone -- Facebook will save your progress so you can play wherever you'd like! Also, invite friends, visit their mansions, and share gifts!

*** Discover more from Big Fish Games! ***

Sign up for our newsletter and never miss a new release or promotion again: http://bigfi.sh/isplash

Big Fish is the world’s largest producer of casual games. You can enjoy our virtually endless selection of games anytime, anywhere — on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Learn more at bigfishgames.com!

Become a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DarkManorGame

Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Early Access Opportunity for Ipad/Iphone Users - Dark Manor - An Upcoming BigFish Release [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #892961
06/07/13 10:42 PM
06/07/13 10:42 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks, Ana - it looks interesting. smile wave

Re: Early Access Opportunity for Ipad/Iphone Users - Dark Manor - An Upcoming BigFish Release [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #893016
06/08/13 10:25 AM
06/08/13 10:25 AM
Greece
Haroula Offline
Adept Boomer
Haroula  Offline
Adept Boomer

Greece
Thanks, Ana wave

I change all my passwords to "incorrect". So whenever I forget, it says, "your password is incorrect".

Re: Early Access Opportunity for Ipad/Iphone Users - Dark Manor - An Upcoming BigFish Release [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #893022
06/08/13 10:46 AM
06/08/13 10:46 AM
Sacramento, CA
Sly One Offline
Addicted Boomer
Sly One  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Sacramento, CA
OooooH This look interesting. I would like to play. smile Thanks Ana and BFG. Sending email now.

Barbara

Re: Early Access Opportunity for Ipad/Iphone Users - Dark Manor - An Upcoming BigFish Release [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #893398
06/09/13 10:13 PM
06/09/13 10:13 PM
In the Naughty Corner
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Sly One I sent you your code! Thanks for giving it a whirl. yay Let us know what you think!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Early Access Opportunity for Ipad/Iphone Users - Dark Manor - An Upcoming BigFish Release [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #893447
06/10/13 08:07 AM
06/10/13 08:07 AM
Sacramento, CA
Sly One Offline
Addicted Boomer
Sly One  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Sacramento, CA
Thanks Ana. I will let you know what I think after I give it a try. smile

Re: Early Access Opportunity for Ipad/Iphone Users - Dark Manor - An Upcoming BigFish Release [Re: Sly One] #893455
06/10/13 08:46 AM
06/10/13 08:46 AM
Ontario, Canada
colpet Offline
Addicted Boomer
colpet  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Ontario, Canada
I tried it. There were 3 HOS scenes, I' m not a fan of the offers to buy things and ' decorate' the yard. I didn't come across any others puzzles. This game is not for me.

Re: Early Access Opportunity for Ipad/Iphone Users - Dark Manor - An Upcoming BigFish Release [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #893694
06/11/13 09:24 AM
06/11/13 09:24 AM
NYC, USA
smitty145 Offline
Addicted Boomer
smitty145  Offline
Addicted Boomer

NYC, USA
Wow! How did I miss this opportunity? frown

Gotta' be crazy, to keep from going insane crazy
Re: Early Access Opportunity for Ipad/Iphone Users - Dark Manor - An Upcoming BigFish Release [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #893709
06/11/13 10:42 AM
06/11/13 10:42 AM
In the Naughty Corner
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
I have one more code Smitty, I am emailing it to you now. grin

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Early Access Opportunity for Ipad/Iphone Users - Dark Manor - An Upcoming BigFish Release [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #893724
06/11/13 12:11 PM
06/11/13 12:11 PM
Sacramento, CA
Sly One Offline
Addicted Boomer
Sly One  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Sacramento, CA
Hi Ana,

I played for quite awhile last night. If you played Found, their other free to play game, then its pretty much the same concept. I actually like this one a little better than Found because I like the haunted mansion theme. I find the hidden object scenes a bit challenging at first but once you get into the game they become easier. This is not a game for everyone but I am really enjoying it. You will need a lot of patience or it can get expensive but I honestly don't think the costs for items are any more expensive than any of the other games like this and it really is your option to spend the money so it's not a requirement. I like the graphics on this one. The scenes are beautifully done. Thank you Ana and BFG for the opportunity. I think I'm gonna like this one.

P.S. Smitty let me know what you think. As I stated its not for everyone, but I like it. smile

Re: Early Access Opportunity for Ipad/Iphone Users - Dark Manor - An Upcoming BigFish Release [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #893915
06/12/13 09:00 AM
06/12/13 09:00 AM
NYC, USA
smitty145 Offline
Addicted Boomer
smitty145  Offline
Addicted Boomer

NYC, USA
Thank you, Ana! I got the email. That was a nice surprise.

Thank you BFG for the opportunity!

Sly One, I played for a little while and as you say, beautiful graphics. Hopefully, I'll get to play more later and will get back to you.

Gotta' be crazy, to keep from going insane crazy
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (oldbroad), 376 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users