GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#894769 - 06/15/13 09:29 PM Re: realMyst and Myst Masterpiece edition [Re: lanlynk]
sanford Online   content
Settled Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Hi, Lanlynk,
I'm glad that you are enjoying REALMYST. I guess it's one of my favorites, because I go back to play it ever so often.
Sandy

#894852 - 06/16/13 12:10 PM Re: realMyst and Myst Masterpiece edition [Re: cazziejoe]
The Haze Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: SE Michigan
This topic got me interested, so I reloaded and am playing the game again. If you've read the novels, be sure and find and appreciate the gravestone. Only RealMyst has it and it's a clever addition.

#894901 - 06/16/13 02:46 PM Re: realMyst and Myst Masterpiece edition [Re: The Haze]
lanlynk Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Alaska
Originally Posted By: The Haze
If you've read the novels, be sure and find and appreciate the gravestone. Only RealMyst has it and it's a clever addition.

Oh, thank you! I have read the novels. I need to look for the gravestone!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (oldbroad, Draclvr, 3dobermans, Chief, luv2travel, manxman, kjos, chrissie, GuybrushThreepwood, saskee), 78 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
shaun9991, weakstorm, 123pazu, dawnmann, Colour
8419 Registered Users