GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#895711 - 06/19/13 10:59 PM Re: Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: exalthim2]
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Beach Park, Il.
Oh sorry. redface Had a rough day today and forgot there were 2 games. Yes, Child of the forest

Edited by exalthim2 (06/19/13 10:59 PM)

#895716 - 06/19/13 11:26 PM Re: Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
I merged you with that game thread Kim. According to smitty's post you collect Acorns. Do you see any of those?

#895722 - 06/19/13 11:44 PM Re: Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Yes, I'm finding those but in the bonus locations part of the Sg there are house #s listed as collectibles. Maybe I'm reading this wrong cuz I lost my mind earlier today and maybe it hasn't come back yet crazy

Edited by exalthim2 (06/19/13 11:45 PM)

#895724 - 06/19/13 11:52 PM Re: Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Ahh...I don't have the game so we'll have to wait for someone who has played to let us know. My brain cells are exhausted so I understand. lol

#895726 - 06/19/13 11:56 PM Re: Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Ok Ana, I say we both sleep on it and figure it out tommorrow sleep

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
20 registered (Chief, chrissie, BrownEyedTigre, connie, Haroula, Draclvr, Darlene, auntykitkat52, bermag45, 1 invisible), 90 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
shaun9991, weakstorm, 123pazu, dawnmann, Colour
8419 Registered Users