GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Virtual Families 2 #898073
06/30/13 04:43 PM
06/30/13 04:43 PM
Alaska
lanlynk Offline OP
Settled Boomer
lanlynk  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Alaska
I've been having fun with this new version of Virtual Families. My sister and I spent so much time playing the 1st VF. I even learned how to use Gimp to make mods for it. smile

The house in Virtual Families 2 is different. You have to earn lots of money to upgrade the rooms and some are locked until you hit later generations. I like a lot of the new gameplay, but it does take much longer to get a nice house!

I also wanted to give you guys a heads-up. I bought my game at Big Fish. As of yet, they have not updated the game to the latest patch. There is a mouse issue that is very annoying. mad If you move the mouse too fast or come too close to the edges of the screen, the mouse flips back to the middle of the screen. You also can't use the NumPad arrows to move around the screen. Big Fish's only answer to these issues is to play in Window Mode, which has it's own problem: can't access bottom buttons unless you do a lot of tweaking. No word about when they will apply the update from LDW.

Anyway, I love the game, but you might want to buy directly from ldw.com (with the updated game) or wait until Big Fish updates.

PS: They also make a free version of the game for Android or iOS devices. I downloaded the Android version for my tablet and it works great for me. yes

"Dragons were never gone. They were just invisible and very, very quiet." ~ M'aiq the Liar (Skyrim)
Re: Virtual Families 2 [Re: lanlynk] #898082
06/30/13 05:30 PM
06/30/13 05:30 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks for all that info, lanlynk. I will give the game a try. wave

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (flotsam), 259 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users