Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish them.
For those that are not aware, Joe's mom passed away in her sleep and he is taking a few days off. He sends his love to all of you.
I feel rather awkward posting jokes at the moment, so I will keep it simple with some quotes.
1. “I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” - Dudley Field Malone
2. “If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts.” - Albert Einstein
3. “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” - Bill Copeland
4. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” - George Eliot
5. “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney
6. “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
7. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” - Milton Berle
8. ”An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.” - M.K. Gandhi
9. ”Ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.” - John F. Kennedy
10. ”I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Edison
11. ”It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” - Aristotle
12. ”It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.” - Howard Ruff
13. ”It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” - Vince Lombardi
14. ”Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.” - Sun-Tzu
15. ”Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein
16. ”Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today.” - Benjamin Franklin
17. ”Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon ‘em.” - William Shakespeare
18. ”That which doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
19. ”The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.” - Will Rogers
20. ”Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” - Will Rogers
Please come in, sit down, share some laughs and maybe a group hug.