GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#901196 - 07/14/13 09:05 PM Re: Nancy Drew Shadow @ Water's Edge Color wheel to escape room [Re: Marian]
Dalboz Offline
Junior Boomer

i have given up on the game since its release and i hit that puzzle so any help would be apprciated thanks

#901197 - 07/14/13 09:13 PM Re: Nancy Drew Shadow @ Water's Edge Color wheel to escape room [Re: Dalboz]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
The saved game has been sent; it's for junior level of difficulty. wave

#901306 - 07/15/13 11:41 AM Re: Nancy Drew Shadow @ Water's Edge Color wheel to escape room [Re: Eddy]
cmumm59 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Bethel CT
How do I find the stones?

#901315 - 07/15/13 12:07 PM Re: Nancy Drew Shadow @ Water's Edge Color wheel to escape room [Re: cmumm59]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

The location of all the stones can be found in MaG's walkthrough here. I assume that you have looked at the stone slab under the left side of the bridge, showing you that there are stones missing? If you have, there is already one stone there that you can pick up.

Let us know if you need more specific help as to where the other stones are located. wave

#901356 - 07/15/13 02:57 PM Re: Nancy Drew Shadow @ Water's Edge Color wheel to escape room [Re: Eddy]
cmumm59 Offline
Settled Boomer

I checked the walkthrough and I found the one under the bridge and the one by the tree but I can't find the other two.

#901367 - 07/15/13 03:10 PM Re: Nancy Drew Shadow @ Water's Edge Color wheel to escape room [Re: cmumm59]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

If you aren't finding the others, then you probably need to check your orientation/which direction you are facing to make sure that you are standing in the right spot in order to find each stone. I would start over at the beginning in this section of the walkthrough (where you are at the stone slab) and follow the directions very carefully from there. Hopefully with this method you will be able to find the ones that you are missing. wave

#901413 - 07/15/13 05:02 PM Re: Nancy Drew Shadow @ Water's Edge Color wheel to escape room [Re: Eddy]
cmumm59 Offline
Settled Boomer

Found all the stones, folded the origami, opened the password and figured out the room numbers. But when I put the cards in the machine nothing happens.

#901415 - 07/15/13 05:17 PM Re: Nancy Drew Shadow @ Water's Edge Color wheel to escape room [Re: cmumm59]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

After inserting the cards, did you turn the knob above or below each card to position the shapes such that they are as shown in the walkthrough?

Click to reveal..
Look close at the metal cabinet at back wall.

Read the Krolmeister 3000 info paper on the clipboard to know more about the security system.

With the red card taken from the floor of room 18, we have all 5 cards needed.

Insert the cards from left to right: blue card, red, green, yellow and purple. (Thanks, HI).

Then turn the knob below or above each card to position the shapes below it to that shown in the picture (take a look at the picture in the walkthrough)

Take the only key in there. It opens rooms ending in 8/9.

Let us know how it goes. wave

#906454 - 08/07/13 06:01 PM Re: Nancy Drew Shadow @ Water's Edge Color wheel to escape room [Re: Eddy]
cmumm59 Offline
Settled Boomer

I transferred to a new computer and somehow lost my play in this game. I don't want to start over so could I get a save that takes me up to where Nancy first enters the secret room? I was in the middle of doing the mosaic but I want to start it over.

#906456 - 08/07/13 06:06 PM Re: Nancy Drew Shadow @ Water's Edge Color wheel to escape room [Re: Eddy]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Hi cmumm,

This is the nonogram puzzle in the secret bath, right? smile I only have a save game with the nonogram solved -- let me know if you want that, otherwise let's wait and see if anyone has a save just prior to the solve.

#906463 - 08/07/13 07:04 PM Re: Nancy Drew Shadow @ Water's Edge Color wheel to escape room [Re: Eddy]
SuMac Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: New Hampshire
I recently replayed this game on my Mac and in order to complete the color wheel puzzle, I had to print out an enlarged copy from the walkthrough about 6 inches in diameter. The color cartridges in my printer were all dried up, so I ended up with a black and white outline. I spent the next hour with colored pens and pencils filling it in. I also did a really big enlargement of one of the wedges. It was a lot of work, but I did it - with time to spare. I read a hint somewhere to start in the center - it's all red - and work out to the outside edges.

The final nanogram was another zinger. I was doing the senior level and the solution didn't look anything like a fox. It didn't look like anything. Again I had to print out the solution and count the squares, and count, and count and count...... Not much fun.

#906472 - 08/07/13 08:04 PM Re: Nancy Drew Shadow @ Water's Edge Color wheel to escape room [Re: Eddy]
cmumm59 Offline
Settled Boomer

No this is the puzzle that has to be solved to get Nancy out of the secret room, where you have to match up the colored glass.

#906473 - 08/07/13 08:05 PM Re: Nancy Drew Shadow @ Water's Edge Color wheel to escape room [Re: cmumm59]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

I have a saved game for after that puzzle is solved but not before it is solved. Let's see if someone else has a saved game prior to that puzzle. wave

#906477 - 08/07/13 08:15 PM Re: Nancy Drew Shadow @ Water's Edge Color wheel to escape room [Re: Eddy]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

I sent you my saved game before the balcony door done. See if it works for you.
I don't know where it starts.

#906480 - 08/07/13 08:42 PM Re: Nancy Drew Shadow @ Water's Edge Color wheel to escape room [Re: Eddy]
cmumm59 Offline
Settled Boomer

Thank you.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (Draclvr, 3dobermans, Marian, Robert Gault, CanukDenis, Pandora, samuel, Koala, 2 invisible), 67 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9, TheProphet
8567 Registered Users