Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
41. ”The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” - Chinese Proverb
42. ”Vision without action is daydream. Action without vision is nightmare.” - Japanese Proverb
43. ”If you keep saying things are going to be bad, you have a chance of being a prophet.” - Isaac B. Singer
44. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” - Jimmy Johnson
45. “When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’” - Sydney Harris
46. “The only people who find what they are looking for in life are the fault finders.” - Foster’s Law
47. ”I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.” - Winston Churchill
48. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” - Winston Churchill
49. ”Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.” - Voltaire
50. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” - Abraham Lincoln
51. “Don’t go through life, grow through life.” - Eric Butterworth
52. “Positive anything is better than negative thinking.” - Elbert Hubbard
53. ”Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.” - William B. Sprague
54. “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” - Albert Einstein
55. “I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become.” - Oprah Winfrey
56. “In any situation, the best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing.” - Theodore Roosevelt
57. “Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down.” - Charles F. Kettering
58. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain
59. “There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” - Dr. Denis Waitley
60. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” - John Wooden
Good morning boomies! There are Blueberry pancakes in the corner but they are a guilt free flourless blueberry/banana variety. Guaranteed to be your new fave Midgie!
I will be finishing up in the corner and getting caught up on some needed chores. I have Salsa Funk class in the morning too.
I hope you all have a fantastic day. Smile at someone today. Chances are they will pass it along.