Enjoy the present moment as best as you can; it’s where your future comes from.
61. “Cause change and lead; accept change and survive; resist change and die.” - Ray Norda
62. “Defeat is not bitter unless you swallow it.” - Joe Clark
63. “Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.” - Richard L. Evans
64. ”A mind is like a parachute, it doesn’t work if it isn’t open.” - Frank Zappa
65. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.” - J.M. Power
66. “In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson
67. “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” - Dennis P. Kimbro
68. “Winners lose much more often than losers. So if you keep losing but you’re still trying, keep it up! You’re right on track.” - Matthew Keith Groves
69. “An obstacle is often a stepping stone.” - Prescott
70. “The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.” - Helen Keller
71. “The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.” - Zig Ziglar
72. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” - Napoleon Hill
73. “Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.” - Ray Kroc
74. ”Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” - Vince Lombardi
75. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” - Zig Ziglar
76. “If not us, who? If not now, when?” - John F. Kennedy
77. “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” - Dale Carnegie
78. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.” - Joe Girard
79. “Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.” - George Bernard Shaw
80. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.” - Sidney Greenberg
Good morning boomies! Another day in the 90's here. I am loving it!
I was born to live on a tropical island. Chicago was an error.
I took a bike ride yesterday and these people were doing a photo shoot in the park and they were melting. They stopped me to ask how I can ride in the heat and not even sweat. I didn't know how to answer them.
I don't know.
Insanity class tonight and Sam is coming with. It's her first one so it will be interesting.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!