GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#901902 - 07/17/13 10:47 PM Nancy Drew-Tomb of the lost Queen: Abdullah and Jamila quarrel
RayneDrop Offline
Shy Boomer

I need Abdullah to quarrel with Jamila again or something so that Nancy can translate the hieroglyphs Abdullah is looking at(because I didn't bother to translate it the first time).How can I make this happen again?

#901903 - 07/17/13 10:54 PM Re: Nancy Drew-Tomb of the lost Queen: Abdullah and Jamila quarrel [Re: RayneDrop]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I wouldn't worry about it and I would just focus on getting other things done. Abdullah leaves again later in the game and you can translate it then. wave

#901905 - 07/17/13 10:57 PM Re: Nancy Drew-Tomb of the lost Queen: Abdullah and Jamila quarrel [Re: RayneDrop]
RayneDrop Offline
Shy Boomer

Thanks Marian smile

#901906 - 07/17/13 10:58 PM Re: Nancy Drew-Tomb of the lost Queen: Abdullah and Jamila quarrel [Re: RayneDrop]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Have fun. smile

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (oldmariner, Marian, Agustin Cordes, kjos, Darrall, Rushes, exalthim2, Gordon, OrleansBelle, Kayc), 81 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse
8541 Registered Users