GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#907680 - 08/13/13 09:43 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: exalthim2]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Glad to hear you enjoyed the game. smile

#907788 - 08/14/13 11:57 AM Re: Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
yowzasma Offline
Junior Boomer

I really appreciate the developers that give pleasant 'environment' sounds and a control for it.
Ha Ha laugh BrownEyedTiger, I used to raise Leopard Geckos and usually ordered 500 crickets a month smile and the escapees would sing me to sleep smile

#908027 - 08/15/13 07:52 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
butterflybabe Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Mt Prospect , IL
Did anyone else get to and/or play thru the Secret Room? I went there after completing the Bonus Game and am stuck. I've checked several game site forums, including BFG and WTS and am not findingany help. Even the game guide wtih the game doesn't talk about the Secret Room. This room does more HOGS and gives a portrait. You revisit most of the rooms from the game and, ifnally, end up with a family tree of sorts. At least that's what I think is the goal.

The hog I'm stuck at has a hidden feather and for the life of mean I con't figure out the puzzle that needs to be solved to get the feather. THe hint button is no help either; it just keeps pointing to the puzzle.

Anybody know what I'm referring to?

duh

#908029 - 08/15/13 07:54 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: butterflybabe]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

I hope someone will be able to help; I haven't played this game. wave

#908030 - 08/15/13 08:29 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Did you check at the end of the guide which is usually where the extra puzzles are. If the HOP's are the same as in the game then it won't be added though because it was already covered.

EDIT: Does this thread help?

Edited by BrownEyedTigre (08/15/13 08:32 PM)

#908031 - 08/15/13 08:36 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Thanks, Ana. I didn't realize that the game forums were back online - good to know. wave

#908448 - 08/18/13 01:28 AM Re: Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
butterflybabe Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi BET,
I definitely did look at the Strategy guide; it's the first place I always look and went to the area you refer to; surprised and disappointed that it covers everything but the Secret Room.

Your link to BFG is also familiar. In each room you play aHOG and receive a silhouette picture of a famous sleuth. That discussion focuses on those pictures and what gets done them, not something I was having any problem with. I did post my question asking for help to solve that one hog scene and, nso far no answers.

I also checked the WTs from BFG and Gamezebo. Neither of them talk about the hogs in the secret room, only dealng with the pictures.

Every so often I go back and try to figure it out or just press the numbers hoping to hit the answer randomly but so far no luck.
duh .

#908536 - 08/18/13 12:32 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: butterflybabe]
Jeanne Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Arizona
I completed that section, but do not remember which scene contained the missing feather. Do you remember which detective portrait was in the scene? I will replay and see if I can help.
Jeanne

Found it. To get the feather, you have to place a small gold "wheel" into the puzzle piece on the upper right. Then, look to the right and see a small piece of paper held up with a safety pin. That piece of paper shows the "code" to replicate on the puzzle.

Edited by Jeanne (08/18/13 12:58 PM)
Edit Reason: Found solution

#908539 - 08/18/13 12:37 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

Thanks Jeanne!

Ana wave

#908603 - 08/18/13 07:27 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
butterflybabe Offline
Addicted Boomer

Jeanne and BET, had to use the magnifying glass but I got it.

thanks praise kissy urock

You're the best!!

#908611 - 08/18/13 07:57 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

yay Glad you got it!

Ana wave

#908697 - 08/19/13 09:53 AM Re: Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: butterflybabe]
Jeanne Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Arizona
Glad you found it!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
3 registered (Redz, BobH, Agustin Cordes), 52 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa, marmarmargar, deadbringer
8579 Registered Users