GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#901951 - 07/18/13 07:06 AM nancy drew white wolf of ice creek fox and geese
Dalboz Offline
Junior Boomer

anyone have a save game right after the fox and geese game i have been playing that game for 3 days now still cant beat it.

#901960 - 07/18/13 07:55 AM Re: nancy drew white wolf of ice creek fox and geese [Re: Dalboz]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I have sent you a saved game for this; it's for junior mode. wave

#902695 - 07/21/13 12:36 PM Re: nancy drew white wolf of ice creek fox and geese [Re: Dalboz]
Dalboz Offline
Junior Boomer

thank you i have been playing that game since it came out never been able to beat that game

#902698 - 07/21/13 12:41 PM Re: nancy drew white wolf of ice creek fox and geese [Re: Dalboz]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
You are very welcome - I hope you enjoy the rest of the game. smile

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (ViktorTheBoar, manxman, OrleansBelle, colpet, kjos, LadyLinda, cailyn, aretha, 1 invisible), 71 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9, TheProphet
8567 Registered Users