GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#902564 - 07/20/13 11:33 PM Examining inventory items in Face Noir
ergggo Offline
Settled Boomer

Is there a way to examine inventory objects in Face Noir? I have chosen the 2D inventory option, and I'd like to take a look at the investigator's license, but when I choose the eye icon on the license, I just get a comment but no image of the license.

#902565 - 07/20/13 11:52 PM Re: Examining inventory items in Face Noir [Re: ergggo]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I'm not sure, but MaG's walkthrough states that you right click at the item to see the eye icon and then click again to get a description of the item. She or someone else who has played the game should be able to tell us if there is a way to actually examine items in inventory. wave

#902605 - 07/21/13 08:28 AM Re: Examining inventory items in Face Noir [Re: ergggo]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

erggo,

No - you have to be in 3D to get the close up picture of the ID or any inventory item. I also had that problem.
Just go to options and select 3D and you can see it at the bottom when you right click the inventory item.

#902690 - 07/21/13 12:13 PM Re: Examining inventory items in Face Noir [Re: MaG]
ergggo Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks, MaG. That worked fine. I don't see that you could finish the game if you stayed with the 2D inventory. Maybe the 2D inventory is more easily accessed and more convenient and they expect we'll switch to 3D when something must be examined.

Thanks for responding so quickly, Marian and thanks again for the tip, MaG.

#902737 - 07/21/13 07:45 PM Re: Examining inventory items in Face Noir [Re: ergggo]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Hi ergggo. I prefer the 3D option to access the inventory. Any time I want to see my inventory, I just press down the MIDDLE mouse button and then you can scroll through the inventory by using the same SCROLL WHEEL button. You can get a comment about each item by using the "eye" icon, and then right click, then left cick to get that item active in the game screen.
Sandy

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (samuel, Jenny100, fildil, kjos, Cue, Sassy, B_McAtee, Mad, k28d13j11, family), 102 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1, nimos
8519 Registered Users