GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Toosday Joe's [Re: Sorta Blonde] #903288
07/23/13 09:27 PM
07/23/13 09:27 PM
Calera, Oklahoma
gymcandy1 Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
gymcandy1  Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
Sonic Boomer

Calera, Oklahoma
Howdy everybody. wave

How y'all are? wink

Soot a mini vacation for me is two days off. Twelve days would b a megavac. yes

After my fifth year, which will be in October, I will have 120 hours vacation per year. Right now it's 80.

I actually could turn those 80 hours into about 4 weeks off if I coordinate them with my days off. thumbsup

Evie I'm sorry to hear you have a tooth ache. frown

Ana I hope you're not too sore still. kissy

L4L I also like "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." yes

Speaking of my sister. snicker

I was getting ready to take my shower and found a big, dead scorpion right outside my closet. eek

Now I'm going to do some gaming or somthin.

joe

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.

William Butler Yeats
Re: Toosday Joe's [Re: gymcandy1] #903290
07/23/13 09:48 PM
07/23/13 09:48 PM
Massachusetts
Midge Offline
Graduate Boomer
Midge  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Eek! Joe eek A scorpion???? Glad it was dead. Oh Soot. Twelve days vacation? Wow! Enjoy.
Joe is your sister older or younger than you? I was just wondering.

I have tomorrow off but have a dr's appointment for an appointment to talk about when I have a procedure I'm not ready to discuss yet. I'll let you know when it's behind me.

See you in the morning.

Midgie hearts sleep

Just do it.
Re: Toosday Joe's [Re: gymcandy1] #903296
07/23/13 10:35 PM
07/23/13 10:35 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Joe, that is a good one. Hubby also tells me to "quit wasting precious heartbeats" when I'm raving about some idiot and wishing I had a tantalus device.

Soot will be spending part of his vacation driving with son and his two boys to Nebraska for a family reunion. It's 16 hours one way and I do not envy him the drive. He used to do it all in one day, but now has decided to listen to his wife and make it 2 days each way. Then he'll be home for a couple of days and Va son will stop by with his 2 girls and 11 month old son for a couple of days on their way back to VA. After that we will have the boys' birthdays and then finally, Soot can go "AHHHH." Of course, a lot will depend on what happens with Keoki's knee. His check up is the Monday they will be driving back from Nebraska.

Dinner all finished. Made homemade pizza and it was yummy. We were late eating cos the storms hit just as I was coming down to make the pizza sauce, etc and we lost power. So, finally got them made and baked and called the boys and son to come for dinner. Son's back is really bad right now. He sat down and says "I'll sit with you guys, but I'll eat later." He often does this as he works nights and doesn't really get hungry til the wee hours of the morning. Per pipes up, "I'll eat later too" and makes a move to go back down to the video game he'd been playing. To Per I replied, "Oh no, you will eat now or you will not eat. I'm eating and cleaning the kitchen and then it is closed for the night." He tried to argue that if dad could eat later, so could he but dad stepped in and told him to stop arguing. rotfl

So, with that story, I'm going to bed. Time to put my feet up and go "aaaah" for a bit. Son will be working all day tomorrow and they will leave on Thursday morning. So the next day and 1/2 will be busy ones.

Sweet dreams all sleep

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Toosday Joe's [Re: gymcandy1] #903315
07/24/13 12:50 AM
07/24/13 12:50 AM
northern Wisconsin
auntiegram Offline
Adept Boomer
auntiegram  Offline
Adept Boomer

northern Wisconsin
Night all sleep well and pleasant dreams!!

sleep
Nan

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (BrownEyedTigre, mabeco), 239 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users