GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#904463 - 07/29/13 02:13 PM Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Daedalic Entertainment publishes apocalyptic 3D adventure game Journey of a Roach

View the Screenshots here.

Quote:
Hamburg, July 29th, 2013 – Cockroaches can survive everything, even a nuclear war. And Daedalic Entertainment’s upcoming 3D adventure game Journey of a Roach tells the story of a roach in just that situation.
Journey of a Roach is developed by the Swiss team of Koboldgames in co-operation with Daedalic Entertainment. Players will visit a sarcastic, post-apocalyptic world where Roach Jim and his sidekick Bud are out and about to find their way from a deserted vault to the Earth’s surface. Players must steer them through classic point & click adventure game puzzles. Certain challenges can be overcome by using the roach’s natural abilities. Being roaches, Jim and Bud have the ability to crawl up walls and on ceilings, as well as on items.
But roaches can't speak either so there will be no written or spoken dialogue in Journey of a Roach. Insects use their very own, easily understandable signal language.

Koboldgames and Daedalic Entertainment have scheduled Journey of a Roach for release in November 2013, for PC and Mac.

#904479 - 07/29/13 03:07 PM Re: Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

That's very interesting!
Thanks, Ana.

#904480 - 07/29/13 03:10 PM Re: Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
vic Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: St Albans, UK
Screenshots look really cool and it sounds like it will be a very witty adventure game, thanks for letting me know, I shall definitely be watching out for this one!

#904483 - 07/29/13 03:25 PM Re: Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach [Re: vic]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Interesting - the idea reminds me somewhat of Bad Mojo. wave

#904488 - 07/29/13 03:31 PM Re: Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach [Re: Marian]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Thanks for the info, BrownEyedTigre smile

#904497 - 07/29/13 04:10 PM Re: Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach [Re: Marian]
michele rose Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ohio
Yes, indeed it is reminiscent of Bad Mojo - I hope it's just as clever and bizarre. I'll definitely add this one to my radar screen.
Thanks for the info.

#904505 - 07/29/13 04:49 PM Re: Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Thanks, Ana.

#904524 - 07/29/13 06:20 PM Re: Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
mj2c Offline
Settled Boomer

Looks a bit like Yesterday (or do I mean the one before that).

#905056 - 08/01/13 04:47 AM Re: Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
Looks like very unique characters in this one Ana. Thanks for sharing.

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (oldbroad, family, BobH, oldman, connie, Bleumoon, Coreoverload, Pandora, bermag45, 1 invisible), 75 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users