GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#904344 - 07/28/13 09:48 PM Detective adventure "Face Noir" now available for PC
Melia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Texas
I've installed the game twice because each time I tried to play the demo I got the message that essential files were missing. It still won't work. Did anyone else have any problems with the demo?

#904347 - 07/28/13 11:20 PM Re: Detective adventure "Face Noir" now available for PC [Re: Melia]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

Try this...Install the game, after you get the Error Message "essential Files are missing* and without uninstalling the game, run the Install again.

#904502 - 07/29/13 04:38 PM Re: Detective adventure "Face Noir" now available for PC [Re: Melia]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
Have you tried downloading the demo from somewhere else? Could the download have broken off before it was complete?

#904517 - 07/29/13 05:39 PM Re: Detective adventure "Face Noir" now available for PC [Re: Melia]
Melia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Texas
GreyFuss, I'll try that. Jenny100 I got the download from the official site, but I'll look around.

Edit: What do you know. It worked! Magic!

Edited by Melia (07/29/13 06:31 PM)

Moderator:  InlandAZ, Jenny100 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
3 registered (traveler, gameho, 1 invisible), 50 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users