GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Night of the rabbit - missing the "good hand" achievement #905046
08/01/13 02:49 AM
08/01/13 02:49 AM
Denmark
F
FrkBrok Offline OP
Shy Boomer
FrkBrok  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
F

Denmark
Does anyone in here know how to get this? I think I have played with everyone and won. Its a puzzle
;O)

Dont tell your horse who is boss - tell him who he can trust. Should apply to dogs, kids and men too. But forget cats - they just dont care ;O)
Re: Night of the rabbit - missing the "good hand" achievement [Re: FrkBrok] #905052
08/01/13 04:24 AM
08/01/13 04:24 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

From the description - I thought that was the way to get that award.
- If you play and win in quartet card game with the citizens of Mousewood, you get an achievement.

Maybe someone that got that award can explain further.

Re: Night of the rabbit - missing the "good hand" achievement [Re: FrkBrok] #913028
09/10/13 06:16 PM
09/10/13 06:16 PM
S
SirGraham Offline
Settled Boomer
SirGraham  Offline
Settled Boomer
S

There's a bug in the game, so unless a fix was released since I tried, or one will be released in the future, this achievement is non-achievable frown

I think I know what the problem is - one of the opponents should be Humbert, but he's nowhere to be found once you got the cards pack... I know this because I played against him in the random standalone game (reachable from the Bonus menu) - in this game your opponent is chosen randomly each time you press the button - if you start this game enough times, you'll see all 17 in-game opponents, and also an 18th opponent - Humbert...

If you can somehow play against Humbert WITHIN the game, you'll probably get the achievement...

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Kaki's Sister), 222 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users