GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#894900 - 06/16/13 02:43 PM Re: Witcher 3 Trailers at E3 - New Info from Edge Magazine [Re: Karsten]
lanlynk Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Alaska
RE: PC vs. Console
Also, in making games for the PC, I think the developers have to take into account the various types of hardware configurations the players will be using. They want to make the game playable for as many rigs as they feasibly can. I'm sure this would be tricky when trying to track down bugs, etc.

Building for the console would be more focused in this regard. Not as many different hardware setups to take into account?

#894937 - 06/16/13 05:47 PM Re: Witcher 3 Trailers at E3 - New Info from Edge Magazine [Re: lanlynk]
Creeping_Doom Offline
Settled Boomer

Originally Posted By: lanlynk
RE: PC vs. Console
Also, in making games for the PC, I think the developers have to take into account the various types of hardware configurations the players will be using. They want to make the game playable for as many rigs as they feasibly can. I'm sure this would be tricky when trying to track down bugs, etc.

Building for the console would be more focused in this regard. Not as many different hardware setups to take into account?

You're correct , in that there are less configurations for consoles . Only two really . As for developers having to take numerous configurations into account , only if they choose to .

#894942 - 06/16/13 05:59 PM Re: Witcher 3 Trailers at E3 - New Info from Edge Magazine [Re: Creeping_Doom]
lanlynk Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Alaska
Originally Posted By: Creeping_Doom
As for developers having to take numerous configurations into account , only if they choose to .

Very true. I guess it becomes a balance of development cost or design concept vs. more potential game sales. think

#895999 - 06/21/13 04:22 AM Re: Witcher 3 Trailers at E3 - New Info from Edge Magazine [Re: Karsten]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
Karsten the trailers were impressive. Witcher 3 looks incredible!

#906194 - 08/06/13 04:25 PM Re: Witcher 3 Trailers at E3 - New Info from Edge Magazine [Re: Karsten]
mcc Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Michigan
I read, in Gameinformer, that Witcher 3 is 35 times larger than Witcher 2 shocked

From The Matrix

#906198 - 08/06/13 04:38 PM Re: Witcher 3 Trailers at E3 - New Info from Edge Magazine [Re: mcc]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Originally Posted By: mcc
I read, in Gameinformer, that Witcher 3 is 35 times larger than Witcher 2 shocked

Wow! wave

#906200 - 08/06/13 04:43 PM Re: Witcher 3 Trailers at E3 - New Info from Edge Magazine [Re: Karsten]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
That will be a whole lot of game to get through. wave

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (kjos, Tally Ho, Rushes, Cathy1, CanukDenis, michele rose, Redz, 1 invisible), 105 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
greacia, Jason_Encore, DeanandKate, RisinGoat, AppyLover
8504 Registered Users