GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#907789 - 08/14/13 11:59 AM Sacred Rings
Dusty1 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Wasaga Beach,Ont,Canada
Hi, I'm stuck at the end. I'm trying to activate
in the lab. I've set the 4 stations, but when I pull the lever Umang says " I need something else " Can't figure it out. Hope you can help

#907823 - 08/14/13 02:59 PM Re: Sacred Rings [Re: Dusty1]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Hi Dusty,

Here is some advice (I'm following a walkthrough here, and this sounds where you might be in the game).

Quote:
At the top, look down from the center of the rings to see a large lever. Click on it to hear Umang say "It needs something else." Climb down the stairs. Go right around to the front of the rings again and climb up that last set of stairs. "Hmm....some kind of strange mechanism," says Umang, as he faces a huge black button on the base of the support holding the rings aloft. Click on the button to reveal that it is likely the receptacle for the tetrahedron you've been lugging around for a long time. But first let's get those four control panels on the four surrounding pedestals set properly according to the graphic in your journal.

Let us know if you need more help. wave

#907826 - 08/14/13 03:31 PM Re: Sacred Rings [Re: Marian]
Dusty1 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Wasaga Beach,Ont,Canada
I've put the tetrahedron in the base. I forgot to mention that before. Still can't get it.
I finally got it. !!

Edited by Dusty1 (08/14/13 05:38 PM)

#907852 - 08/14/13 05:51 PM Re: Sacred Rings [Re: Dusty1]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Good for you, Dusty! I believe you are getting close to the end of the game now. Good luck, and let us know how you get along. wave

#908465 - 08/18/13 05:31 AM Re: Sacred Rings [Re: Dusty1]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
This was a great game. I think I'll dig it out and play again. Have fun with the rest of the game Dusty!

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (gymcandy1, Koala, smitty145, BrownEyedTigre, Cathy1, jimrh69, Sherlock, shroeder, 1 invisible), 69 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users