- 1: who fell asleep at the drive-in? (6,5)
- 2: who owned an Eldorado as 2nd car? (5,5)
- 3: who left her husband at harvest time? (7)
- 4: who got in a fight over a Cajun Queen? (3,3,4)
- 5: who thumbed a ride all the way to New Orleans? (5,5)
- 6: who arrived just in time to save Sweet Sue? (5)
or: who "came along"?
- 7: who came from the wrong side of town? (3,6,2,3,4)
- 8: who s'got a pad down around Thirty-Fourth? (6,3)
- 9: who did a husband ask to send a letter to his cheating wife? (5)
- 10: who probably won't live to see tomorrow? (6,5,3)
- 11: who had a girlfriend who wore bells on her toes? (4,3,4)
- 12: who wore a mohair suit? (3,3,4,3,4,4)
or: who had lots of spending loot?
- 13: who sure looked strange to me? (6,6,5)
- 14: who did Judy leave with? (6)
- 15: who can hear her momma call? (4,5)
A true friend is a friend in spite of, not because of.