GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#909246 - 08/21/13 11:59 PM Royal Envoy Collectors Edition
xpurpledolphinx Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: New York
Hello fellow gamers. I just purchased this game (Royal Envoy Collectors Edition, time management game) and I've made it as far as level 14 before I come across a problem. In this level you're to save $9,000, build 3 cottages, improve them to 3 stars, add gardens, pay the ransom, then build an additional 3 cabins, improve them to 3 stars, and then add gardens. My problem is I get all the way to building the cabins, I can build them, improve them to 3 stars, but I'm not coming up with enough materials to build the last two gardens on them. Has anyone else come across this problem and if so how do you get past it??

I'm sorry! I forgot to mention this is a Big Fish game. My bad!!

Edited by Marian (08/22/13 12:18 AM)
Edit Reason: combined stacked posts

#909249 - 08/22/13 12:18 AM Re: Royal Envoy Collectors Edition [Re: xpurpledolphinx]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

welcome purpledolphin,

Let's wait for someone that is familiar with the game to help you.

#909251 - 08/22/13 12:21 AM Re: Royal Envoy Collectors Edition [Re: xpurpledolphinx]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
welcome to GameBoomers, xpurpledolphinx.

Have you tried watching this video on YouTube to see what the player's strategy was for this level? Maybe this will help give you some more ideas as to how to go about it.

Level 14

#909254 - 08/22/13 12:36 AM Re: Royal Envoy Collectors Edition [Re: xpurpledolphinx]
xpurpledolphinx Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: New York
I went back and played the level again. In the walkthrough it says your to improve all the homes to 3 stars, but you don't have to. Right after building a home, through a garden at it. Make $1000 dollar deals at the market. That will get you to the $9,000 mark. Then build the last 3 cabins, dig up the treasure as it has more supplies. And voila!!! It was close but I made expert on it finally. Thank you Marian for the advise though.

#909255 - 08/22/13 12:46 AM Re: Royal Envoy Collectors Edition [Re: xpurpledolphinx]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Congratulations for making it through on expert! bravo

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (kjos, GBC, chrissie, Barb, Upsydaisy, joanie39, ipad_Lover, colpet, 1 invisible), 58 Guests and 27 Spiders online.
Newest Members
shaun9991, weakstorm, 123pazu, dawnmann, Colour
8419 Registered Users