GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#927797 - 12/03/13 05:10 PM Re: Microïds Unveils Details about Dracula 5: The Blood Legacy [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon
I watched part of the video walkthrough on YouTube and, frankly, this is a huge comedown for Microids, IMO.
It's hard to believe the same company developed Syberia.
The characters are about as natural as plastic mannequins and lip syncing simply doesn't exist.
Not to mention that they are not very well drawn.
I hope the puzzles and the story are worth it for those of you who play the game.

Gil.

#927802 - 12/03/13 05:26 PM Re: Microïds Unveils Details about Dracula 5: The Blood Legacy [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
It's not the same company Gil. The name and IP's were purchased by Anuman. Sadly, the name is all that remains of the old Microids.

Ana wave

#927816 - 12/03/13 06:49 PM Re: Microïds Unveils Details about Dracula 5: The Blood Legacy [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon
Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
It's not the same company Gil. The name and IP's were purchased by Anuman. Sadly, the name is all that remains of the old Microids.

Ana wave

Oh, good grief, I suppose that it was seeing Microids plastered all over the game that made me forget about Anuman.
Anuman's name on a game is an automatic NO as far as I'm concerned.
Since they seem to feel the need to use Microid's name and trade on their reputation, I may not be the only one who feels that way.

Gil.

#927826 - 12/03/13 08:50 PM Re: Microïds Unveils Details about Dracula 5: The Blood Legacy [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
sanford Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
So I saw Mag's walkthrough posted, and despite my complaining about Drac 4, I bought Drac 5 from Gamersgate for $15. Playing it now,(in ADVENTURE mode) and so far I'm actually enjoying it, RUSHES.
Maybe I played Drac 4 in CASUAL mode without realizing it. Happy Gaming, fellow BOOMERS, and OH YES, thanks Mag, for another MAGnificent WT.
Sandy

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (Butcher, chrissie, BobH, GBC, connie, Kayc, Barb, kjos, ipad_Lover), 53 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users