GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#911576 - 09/02/13 11:39 PM Still Life
SCOTTY Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Northeast Pa.
I'm playing SL again, it's been years. I'm now using Windows 7 & had to do a lot of tweeking to get it to run. downloaded a DLL file.."no CD Patch" & it takes 4 times with the ENTER key to start it but 1 hour in & so far so good. Hope it keeps running properly!! GREAT GAME!!

***BTW***

I heard "THE LAST CROWN" was being released around Halloween 2013. Ant truth to this?

Thanks SCOTTY

#911600 - 09/03/13 06:27 AM Re: Still Life [Re: SCOTTY]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
It is a great game Scotty. Enjoy!

#911609 - 09/03/13 07:15 AM Re: Still Life [Re: SCOTTY]
mj2c Offline
Settled Boomer

Originally Posted By: SCOTTY

I heard "THE LAST CROWN" was being released around Halloween 2013. Ant truth to this?

I think that was supposed to be last Halloween, or was it the Halloween before:-) Anyway the last I heard it was still supposed to be this year. I keep mixing this game up with Bracken Tor though.

#911633 - 09/03/13 09:16 AM Re: Still Life [Re: SCOTTY]
Rushes Online   content
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Installing the Vista patch for the game should also make it fully compatible with Windows 7. I replayed it fairly recently that way. thumbsup

And yes, this Halloween is the scheduled release date for The Last Crown!

#912565 - 09/08/13 02:41 PM Re: Still Life [Re: SCOTTY]
Thorsgoats Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Thrudvanger
I also think it was a great game, but I didn't have any problems installing it. I think it's because I got a later version. Also looking forward to The Last Crown on Halloween. smile

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (Jenny100, family, jeff, Marian, Pokey, Jfi, Don M, BrownEyedTigre, Draclvr, 1 invisible), 93 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
SamCarterX, Challyn20, Poppysmom, shaun9991, weakstorm
8422 Registered Users