GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#912677 - 09/09/13 09:50 AM Re: Keepsake [Re: robert gray]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Robert, I took a look at another walkthrough and it states that after the owl steals Lydia's diadem, you will automatically follow the owl and arrive at the Sanctuary. Then walk forward and Zak will find the diadem and pick it up, and then a ghost will appear. You will have a conversation with this ghost, which will provide a good bit of information and further objectives so that you can proceed with the game.

luck

#912798 - 09/09/13 08:09 PM Re: Keepsake [Re: Marian]
robert gray Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: ottawa canada
Marian, i am sure you explained it very well but i still don't know where to go. robert.

#912801 - 09/09/13 08:26 PM Re: Keepsake [Re: robert gray]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Have you found and picked up the diadem that the owl dropped after stealing it, and are you now in the Sanctuary? wave

#912927 - 09/10/13 10:15 AM Re: Keepsake [Re: Marian]
robert gray Offline
Addicted Boomer

hi Marian, where do i go to pick up the diadem? robert.

#912933 - 09/10/13 10:33 AM Re: Keepsake [Re: robert gray]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Hi Robert, here is what it says in a different walkthrough than the one you are using; this starts from where the owl steals the diadem (in this walkthrough, the diadem is called a circlet):

Quote:
Go down the stairs and across the footbridge where Winterowl swoops down and steals Lydia's circlet and then mysteriously disappears through a wall. The duo automatically follows to arrive at the Sanctuary, apart from the academy itself.

Go forward. Zak finds the circlet where Winterowl dropped it and a ghost appears! Wow! Zak was right. There is a ghost. This ghost needs help. Click on him and complete all conversation choices. The ghost is that of Grandmaster Nightingale.

Let us know if this helps. wave

#912950 - 09/10/13 11:55 AM Re: Keepsake [Re: Marian]
robert gray Offline
Addicted Boomer

hi Marian, i cross the footbridge to get to Nathaniel's office but no owl swoops down and i certainly don't get to the sanctuary. i am at the very top of the north tower. i must be missing something. robert.

#912951 - 09/10/13 12:13 PM Re: Keepsake [Re: robert gray]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

I'm probably missing something too. lol

Okay, according to the walkthrough that you are following, here is the sequence about the owl stealing the diadem:

Quote:
Go to the bridge between the north tower and the library. The owl will steal your diadem and whoooosh, flies directly into the wall (make a mental note of the exact spot where she vanished!). Follow her and meet the ghost of Nightingale, one of the founders of the Dragonvale Academy, in front of the holy hall (9). Ask every question.

So, apparently you need to follow the owl, and you will end up in front of the holy hall, where you speak to the ghost of Nightingale. If you have a saved game prior to the owl stealing the diadem that isn't too far back from where you are now, maybe you could try replaying the game before that pesky owl comes along and then try to follow the owl? Alternatively, you could try to go to the holy hall and see if the ghost is there.

And maybe someone else will come along who has some better suggestions. smile

#913043 - 09/10/13 08:02 PM Re: Keepsake [Re: Marian]
robert gray Offline
Addicted Boomer

hi Marian how do i go between the north tower and library? perhaps that will give me a clue to he whoosh owl and diadem. robert.

#913045 - 09/10/13 08:42 PM Re: Keepsake [Re: robert gray]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Hi Robert, on the bottom left of your screen while in-game, you should see a map icon (it is represented by what looks like a compass or a plus sign). If you click on that, does it give you an idea of how to get from the North Tower (where you are) to the Library? wave

#913141 - 09/11/13 10:32 AM Re: Keepsake [Re: Marian]
robert gray Offline
Addicted Boomer

hi Marian, in the meanwhile, i have been fiddling around with the files trying to get back and i ended up at the art classroom. can you recommend what w/t to take from here? robert.

#913154 - 09/11/13 11:05 AM Re: Keepsake [Re: robert gray]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Try taking a look at this walkthrough:

Keepsake walkthrough

Scroll down the page until you see the heading of "Phase III: Find Nathaniel." Read through that section until you find yourself in the Art Classroom (the fourth paragraph down)and see if you are able to progress from there. smile

#913849 - 09/15/13 02:10 PM Re: Keepsake [Re: Marian]
robert gray Offline
Addicted Boomer

hi Marian, i am following Tally-ho's w/t. when he says 'use the portal to return to the library tower' after meeting Grandmaster Nightingale, does he mean before or after i use the portal to de-activate the protection spell and where do i go to de-activate it? the w/t says the watch tower but how exactly do i get there? the w/t doesn't specify. robert.

#913853 - 09/15/13 02:47 PM Re: Keepsake [Re: robert gray]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Hi Robert, try taking a look at this video on YouTube, which starts after you have had that long talk with Grandmaster Nightingale. Maybe this will help:

Keepsake video walkthrough

The Watch Tower is also called by the name of the North Tower; they are the same location.

This really looks like a complicated game. wave

#913854 - 09/15/13 03:21 PM Re: Keepsake [Re: Marian]
robert gray Offline
Addicted Boomer

hi Marian, i cannot view the youtube video. robert.

#913859 - 09/15/13 03:54 PM Re: Keepsake [Re: robert gray]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

That's strange - the video works just fine for me. frown Sorry about that. Let me see if I can find other help for you at this point in the game. wave

EDIT: It seems that you leave the Sanctuary the same way you got in, which is through the blue portal, and you then arrive at the West Tower Skyway. To get to the Watchtower from the West Tower Skyway, you go around the balcony and back down the footbridge to the area with the red and yellow disks. Go to the right of the yellow disk. If necessary, wait again for completion of conversation between Lydia and Zak. Then, go to the floating ball, screen right. Click on it to hear Lydia deactivate the lock with the "Dragonus Enferenis" spell.

You can also refer to your in-game map to help you figure out how to get to these locations. smile

Edited by Marian (09/15/13 05:13 PM)
Edit Reason: added more info

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (Marian, rmt, Midge, ramona, BrownEyedTigre, Ewil02, Draclvr, Pandora, Darlene, Koala), 71 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Akkad, ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9
8568 Registered Users